Gone Racing!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JATO

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My hobby shop has finally found land is going to build a TRACK. and the guys all have T-MAXX so looks like i'm just going to race it for the summer help for upgrades

I wish My area had a good off-road track.The local club has an on-road but thats it.Where abouts are you? Not much out here on the west coast.

nothing here either. (louisiana)

i am gonna try to get out to the atv/motorcross track sometime and run it on there.

there are several in the dfw area, too bad I am a wuss. but congrats on the new place to play!!

mrwill said:
there are several in the dfw area, too bad I am a wuss. but congrats on the new place to play!!

there is an indoor one in richardson i go to just about every thursday. they only have races on saturday and tuesday. every other day it is practice all you want for $5. you should check it out, i have a blast everytime i go. (i also spend money everytime on broken parts.)

My local shop has an indoor carpet track, outdoor dirt offroad track and an 8 lane slot car track.

This domain is currently expired.

i am moving to hoston next week and i'm gonna get a savage x shortly as well. Even if there isn't a track, there are a TON of places to drive them out there.

Back