Sold / Found Go Engine .25 3 Port F/S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hudler

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have a new Go .25 3 Port sport model. It's a spin start engine, tried to fit it into a Revo and with the Traxxas BB mount it is just too long. $100 New never started, I did drill a couple of new holes in the mounting tabs, shouldn't be a problem, I have lots of good pic PM if interested, would take a new Revo friendly engine on trade :hehe:

Any chance this would fit in the classic T-Maxx 2.5R? If so, I may be interested.

What would the mods be? Would it be an expensive process?

nOt sure and probably. Check out the Tmaxx thread the guys on there can tell you all you need to know!

he said it was a "spin start" engine, which makes me think it needs a starter box, you can't use a starter box on a m/t

Sorry, it has a losi style rear backplate(I think the Losi is a Hex head). I would call it a roto start except the backplate accepts a hex or Allen style wand not the dog bone roto one. no need for a starterbox, this would be a perfect engine for a MT!PM me your addy and I will send 6 hi res pictures.

still have this? would u take a revo 3.3 engine on trade? maybe 4 gallons thru it

Yes still for sale. I have bought a revo 3.3 engine so I don't need another. If you have a picco.21 or .26 mid block or RB 523 I would be interested in a trade. If you want the enigne I will sell for $100 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back