Sold / Found Getting Out of the Hobby Sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUMP! Price dropped

Last edited:
Bump Bump Bump!!!!!

Last edited:
Prices adjusted, and pictured added, let me know if your interested, Thanks

Ok whats going on i mean is the price to high ppl dont like the setup, i mean i really need to get this thing sold if there are enough ppl who want various parts off it i will consider parting it out. I jsut need some feedback on whats makin ppl not want it.

The only thing I would be interested in would be a Roll Cage that would fit on a stock S25 chassis if it came with all the screws. Otherwise I've got my Savage setup the way I like it.

Might be a good deal for someone who didnt already have a Savage.

I don't know what to tell you fish... it's a good rig at a decent price. Not a bottom of the barrel bargain, but it's not a bottom of the barrel truck.

I'd say give it a little more time, spring is upon us. Someone will bite. How many forums do you have it for sale in? (just curious)

I had it in this one and another but jsut focused on this one and let the thread dropp in the other forum. i may bring it back up with the new price in the other to get it out to more people i guess. Thanks for the advice, guess I'm jsut being impatient.

good luck w/ selling it...I just traded my OFNA buggy that had close to 600 in just the roller for an airbrush set....it wasn't selling so off it went....be prepared to take a serious bath on ANY used RC rig......mine was like new...ask gruber when he gets it....

If you part it out I want the LST shocks mount set. I don't need the LST shocks.

Ok i guess ill just be patient and give it a couple bumps every now and then, hopefully someone will atleast ask about it and show some interest, lol

fish ,
my brother-in-law is concidering buying your savage but he wants to know alittle details
as for the motor .i know its a mach.26 how much fuel has it seen ,is there 4 gear diffs in the truck,and everything pictured is included with the truck minus the rollcages correct?
and pm me a price with the purple cage included with the truck please
i basically want in depth details about it simply because it is his first nitro rc well first period and wants t know everything he can about it
thanx
rick

PM Sent, LMK if you need any more info. Thanks
-Nick

Hey all if your interested plaese email me on what info and or specifications your interested in. Thanks
-Nick

Price drop!! Make Offers

Bump! great price your getting a steal, will not go any lower.

still available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUMP!!!! check out the great price!

If you ever do part out this deal, I would be interested in:

13-tooth CB
5/6 bottle 3000lb differential oil
5/6 bottle 1000lb differential oil
Full Associated Air filter oil
Black Exhaust Header and spring
2 Speed Transmission
Black hotbodies Exhaust pipe
Stock TVP
Chrome HPI Exhaust Pipe

If you do decide to part it, prices for individual parts above would be nice, incase my needs change. Also, would you consider shipping to Hawaii? Zip code 96825 if you wanted to check shipping rates.

And a bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.