Sold / Found Getting out of hobby sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

highflyin

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Getting out of hobby sale(Price Reduced!!)

The time has come so i am selling off most of my rc stuff.All prices are shipped.I can only take money orders.

1. Airtronics 75 mhz MX3S radio system.Transmitter has very little scratches on the bottom.The antena is slightly bent but it is barely noticeable.I only used the transmitter and receiver so the servo,switch,and battery holder are brand new.The original box and manual will be included.It is in perfect working condition.Here is everything that is included. Sold
[
2.Airtronics 94358 servo.Works great.Includes original servo horn. Sold

3.Airtronics 94357 servo.Works great.Includes original servo horn. Sold
PIC_6616.gif

4.(4)Proline 23mm hex adapter for the Revo, T/E-maxx, Associated
MGT, Team Losi LST, and Tamiya TNX.Includes all spacers. Sold

5.A set of 40 series Proline Bowties mounted on white Wabash rims.Rims are in good shape.Tires have 95% tread left. Sold

6.A set of Proline standard size Crime Fighter tires mounted on White 23mm velocity rims.They have proline extra firm foams in them. Sold

7.Proline alluminum servo arm and traxxas heavy duty servo spring for the traxxas revo. Sold

PM me with amy questions.More pictures can be taken if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
pm sent for wheels and tires

All PMs replied to And first post updated.

I am interested in the MX3-S radio - pm sent

I'll take #7. Nice Stuff Flyin!

PM Sent

Mr T

I did not receive a PM?Try again.
Nevermind i got it.

Prices lowered on whats left.

How much run time on the servos? MAY have to pick these up if the run time is not too much.

I used the servos in my revo for a gallon of fuel.I can go $110.00 shipped if you take both.I will also throw in a 6 inch servo wire extender.LMK

Do you still have those airtronics servos for sale, i was interested in both of them.

Ill take #3 servos if you have them.

I still have the servos.I PMed you.
BTW i do not have paypal so i can only take a money order.

High flyin...I just got the MO to send to you...sorry took so long...I'll drop in mailbox tonight......

No problem Plaidfish,I will let you know when it is shipped.

sh1nn3r YHPM

Bump...

Please edit any items that are sold.
Thanks.

I am editing my first post.I have not received money for anything so the first post is current.

Okay Highflyin.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.