getting a Wii. any advice?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I miss? Someone please share.

I can bowl for hours... I absolutely love the bowling/tennis/golfing/baseball game. Hours of fun for those of us who aren't fans of classical "video games". :)

Bowling is an Awesome game....We played it at my mom and dads house and got hooked, Went out a bought a Wii just for that game

Anyone have the Resort Sports game?

The girlfriend and I went to best buy last Saturday and checked out Resort Sports and I was disappointed in it. Of the 12 games it includes, 3 games already came included in the wii to start; ping pong (tennis), bowling, and golf. To top it off in order for you to play two players you need to spend more money and buy a second Wii Motion.

Maybe I'm cheap but if I'm going to spend $40-50 on a game and another $25-30 for the extra controller addon I want new games not the same games that shipped with the console.

ahhhhh, that sucks. I just got a coupon from a Papa Johns box(mmmm pizza) for $10 off Resorts Sports if you buy another Wii Motion item.

The Sonic Olympics also look interesting.

you guys play wii I'm going to go play Modern Warfare 2 On PS3 lol

I'm heading out in a little bit to go buy F1 2009 for Wii. I'm reallyeexcited about this one. It just came out yesterday. I know it won't be a spectacular looking game but I've read it's supposed to play very nicely so I expect the overall entertaining value to be at least somewhat better than average. It's getting a user rating of like 7.9 so far which is pretty decent for a game that generally has pretty high expectations.

I should add that we have two pinball games. Dream Pinball 3D and Pinball Hall of Fame. Pinball Hall of Fame (Williams Edition) is by far the superior game. The physics are VERY nice and it's kind of cool to play the same pinball games that were so popular at arcades back in the 80's and stuff.