fully charged "Glitching" HELP!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
everything charged, changed crystals, but have major glitching in steering and throttal could the reciver?:\

Sounds like the rx. If you can, swap it with a buddies to make sure that's the problem before you order one. They're fairly cheap, so having a spare isn't a bad idea.

Sounds like the rx. If you can, swap it with a buddies to make sure that's the problem before you order one. They're fairly cheap, so having a spare isn't a bad idea.

rx sorry dont know what that means? but a buddy gave me a new controller and reciever problem solved dont know witch was bad but I'm a happy camper now...:D

rx = receiver
tx = transmitter

I've had the same problem. Electronics have a mind of their own sometimes. Glad to hear ya got 'er goin'.

A lot of times these glitching problems only happen when you're working on the car, not while driving it. If that's the case, move the transmitter farther away from the receiver and you'll notice it will respond properly.
It's sort of like putting a microphone too close to the speakers and getting that squeal. You get a signal loop, or feedback.

A lot of times these glitching problems only happen when you're working on the car, not while driving it. If that's the case, move the transmitter farther away from the receiver and you'll notice it will respond properly.
It's sort of like putting a microphone too close to the speakers and getting that squeal. You get a signal loop, or feedback.

I get the same exact thing with my TMaxx. I run a Spektrum system and for whatever reason I have no issues with ANY of my other rigs. My servo's glitch a little, but only when the Tx is in close proximity. Once I move the transmitter more than 3 feet away from the truck all is well and glitching just dissapears completely.

Back