Sold / Found FT RIM BlackBerry 7280 PDA Phone

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
La, La, La, La, La... Hey FastEddy, If I fill up a bunch of posts with useless bits of information like RCDad to get my needed 100 posts to sell stuff is it okay??? I've been around for a while now, and even have some positive feedback as well, but tend to keep my mouth shut more times than not, so I am somewhat lacking on the requirement side... I was thinking of selling some stuff, but wanted permission first. LMK :cheers:

I am number 4

I was excited about a new hobby and those who had a like interest. I just picked the wrong forum. Warning to new members of RCNitroTalk, don't get over zealous.

Warning to ALL members.
Don't spam the forum with every single thought that goes through your head every second of every minute of every day.
Limit your topics to things that may be of some interest to others.

Spam is good fried with 2 eggs over easy and garlic rice ... DAMN all this spam is making me hungry again!

Make 2.
I'm still full up on all the spam he left behind.
Its only been 5 months and we still have an entire pantry full of unopened cans.

Spam ... Bologna ... it's all butcher scraps (aka lips and assholes). Makeit 3! nad let the cheese melt more this time please!

DOH! you guys made me hungry and out came the typo! Nad cheese ... yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

it that similar to famunda cheese?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back