Sold / Found *FT* Nitro Stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCDad

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok, I have the following nitro items. I'm migrating completely over to electric so I'm interested in motors, esc, batteries, items for electric vehicles or good electric rtr;

rs4racer2.JPG

RS4 Racer 2, brand new, never had an engine installed or tires. I'll include an HPI .15 engine with roto start backplate, new tires, Nissan 350Z body, extra RS4 parts I have (couple ziplock bags worth), roto start shaft, glow plug wrenches (2), misc other extra parts. Would be an excellent starter for someone getting into nitro. Comes with servos only, no receiver or transmitter.

sportse.jpg

Traxxas Sport SE, I completely took this buggy apart and cleaned every inch and put it back together. I would include 2 TRX .15 engines with quick starts and quickstart battery and button. Comes with servos only, no receiver or transmitter.

2 TRX .15 engines with quick starts.

1 HPI .15 engine with rotostart backplate. I just bought a shaft, was going to use an electric drill, I'd include it with the engine.

Last edited:
anything for a rc10 gt?

biggy said:
anything for a rc10 gt?

Now even sure what an rc10 gt is.

t-alec said:
How much for rs4 2 racer???
-Alec

I'm really interested in trading for something electric.

How much do you want for the HPI 15 that you're not sure if it works?

trible10 said:
How much do you want for the HPI 15 that you're not sure if it works?

I'm unsure of its value

I was just thinking. I should put a TMX .15 with a roto start on the sport se, a cool car body, some street tires, futuba servos and receiver and sell it on eBay as a "Traxxas Sport Racer RTR with lots of mods". I bet that would fetch at least $300.

Heck if Rick got it started I may just keep it ;)

Sounds like a good project for the 4 day weekend coming up.

I wish...
I sold almost the same thing (with way more hop ups) on E-bay a month ago....215 and the guy wanted to start bargaining after the fact......part your stuff out and sell it in peices...then when you've sold enough to make what you wanted to...sell the rest in a part lot and that's the gravy.....E-bay will be nuts for the next month...just think all the little kids are spending their christmas money there right now......

If you make it a T-maxx w/ 4WD then you might get more but their selling new for 360 now.....

Unfortunately the sport is 2 wd.

This has been SOLD

Last edited:
RCDad said:
Unfortunately the sport is 2 wd.

All you need is a front diff, shafts and front center drive shaft to make it 4WD...most people don't want to bother w/ it so they'll buy the one already done 4 them....you can pick up those parts real cheap on e-bay $25 maxx....takes about 1.5 hrs to install...and you'd get about another 75 bucks for your trouble....

I've got a Novak TC2 ESC possible for trade.It is in good condition and works great.Hit me up w/ some offers.I possibly will trade for the HPI 15 engine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.