Sold / Found FS/T HPI Electric RS4 + Extras!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, one moment and I'll post up a picture... In the meantime; it's a 4th Gen 40gb. It has everything except the box and a pair of ear foams (can be gotten at radio shack, I'll include the cat number).

IMG_0042_Medium_.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

Not pictured is the iTunes disc; that will be included.

edit; cat number on the ear foams is 33-376. Cost of about $4 for two pair. If you don't want to use the ear buds, a standard pair of headphones will work.

Last edited:
Is that the white 4th gen. iPod? Are you asking for a straight trade, my car for your iPod?

Yup, it was sold by HP, but it is indeed an actual iPod. It's the white 4th gen 40. It holds a charge like it was fairly new. Also, this iPod uses both firewire and USB 2.0 (not at the same time, of course, lol).

It has the current firmware on it, so it'll work with car stereos' that support ipods. I used it with my CDA-9811/KCA-420i, and it works great.

They go for right around $100, but I can add some $15 or so to sweeten the deal.

Hmm. I'll consider it. If no one else offers to buy or trade (Also have it on another forum), then I'll accept yours.

Alrighty. I'll clean it up and put it in a safe spot.

Anybody else? Will also accept a Savage X SS or Baja 5B Kit or AX10 or 8T! ROFL.

BUMP! I need some money :D.

Anyone else? I need some nitro stuff, maybe even another car :D. Will take an RC10GT RTR without the transmitter or receiver.

Ugh, decided not to sell it. Was playing with it today and it was really fun, especially drifting it and all. So I guess you guys can lock this. Sorry HeartBreak, but I hope you have fun with your iPod.

No prob, coby... I'll probably list it up for sale here in a couple days.

Decided to put this back up. Will add more details to first post.

If you still have this after I sell my ipod, I'll grab it from ya.

Okay, I'll try to keep it on hold for you :D.

ipod's up for sale, hopefully it won't be too aweful long. In the meantime, are ya sure there's nothin ya won't be willin to trade for? Just name it, I might have it.

Nothing except RC stuff. Mostly like a small scale car like 1/18. I really had an eye on the Xray NT18MT, but of course I will not get it. Maybe like a 1/10 electric roller or an old off-roader. I would also like PC stuff. I need a really good graphics card (Supports hardware transforming & lighting) for COD4 that I got, hopefully it'll work with VRC. I could also use some SATA PC cards and wire so I could mod my 360.

Last edited:
Hmm, the most powerful card I have in my parts pile is a Geforce 5200; I don't think that'd be enough for CoD4... I do have a ton of networking stuff tho.. If ya need a wired router, I've got one.

Last edited:
I don't really think I need anything for networking. My friend has the same graphics card, but it doesn't work for COD4, so that won't work. When you sell your iPod, let me know. This RS4 will probably still be here by the time you sell your iPod.

Will do. If there's no interest in the ipod on here in the next couple days, it'll go off to the 'bay.

BUMP! Anyone? Willing to accept more trades.

ipod's on ebay; if you have the rs4 in about a week still, consider it sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back