Sold / Found FS: Sportmaxx and possible T-maxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you donate one :) i been out of racing for 3 years now due to a accident that left me on bedrest for 2 years and now my doctor is letting run a normal life but the 3 years on disablity has killed my income.

LOL...good luck with that Wh0a (the donation part)

If you do decide to part it out some, lemme know. I may be interested in the cage.

no donations here. what do u think i am rich? well kinda but ne ways. o wait... u pay $350 shipping and u can have it. lol. not parting out. stickin these suckers on eBay around X-Mas.

later

o guys. i need money. these trucks are in the same condition as before. I need to sell these. so the new price for the SPortmaxx is $250. For the T-maxx that will also be $250. the price includes shipping. you cannot pass up this great deal.

later

Maxx Trooper said:
o guys. i need money.
Hey Trooper stop the whining. I thought you said that you were kinda rich? Just say you want another truck. :LoL:

Last edited:
this money is for my real car. I am leaving the R/C hobby. So I am hoping to sell everything. TTT. no trades. I accept paypal and money orders

later

TTT
later

TTT

later

were in ny u live

i am in newpaltz

i am about 1 hour northwest of Albany

later

TTT

later

to the top

later

TTT
'later

TTT
later

TTT

later

TTT taking offers

TTT updated pix coming this week.

later

if u have a radio with the tmaxx i might be interested in takin it off ur hands

I believe i have a TQ remote and reciever that i could hook up to it. I will get some pix of it this week.

later

Status
Not open for further replies.