Sold / Found FS: Savage - Pics not 56k friendly

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...this is like a Christmas wish come true for someone...I can't believe this thing is still for sale.

If I had the room for an MT in my RC barn, I'd take it off your hands. In fact I am kind of considering it at the moment.

Details on the engine:
1. How many gallons of fuel through it? Disregard this one...just re-read your original post.
2. Why does it need a pull start? What broke the last one? Do you still have the last one?

Also, which fuel tank does it have...the primerless one?

it needs a pullstart because the HB .26 originally came from my HB Lightning Stadium truggy and during the initial tanks of break I had wanted to put a roto start on it so when I pulled off the pullstarter, them darn coil springs went bazerk on me later realizing I did not have the correct rotostart for the engine. The engine went through less than half a gallon for break in. I don't still have the pullstarter for it but I di have the one way bearing for it.

The fuel tank is the primerless tank in good condition with no signs of damage and has good seal for the cap.

Why some may ask am I getting rid of this......basically I live alone in a small apartment and have consumed seven large nitro R/C's and after my first few races in buggy and truggy, I decided to stick to buggy as for the same reason some of you may have seen me decide to sell my other on road nitro R/C's.

Thanks for the information. While I am interested, I can not promise a time when I can purchase it. If you still have it in a couple of weeks, I may be able to take it off your hands. That is, if you accept personal checks or money orders for payment as I am a non-paypal non-credit card person. My choice...just don't believe in them.

no problem SkyMaxx......for now.......bump TTT

No Longer Forsale

well I have decided to keep the Savage since selling it in full form is so hard to do.
There has been over 600 views of this forsale post and not one real cash offer, just a few that want certain parts, what good is breaking the truck apart to sell in pieces if I can't sell a whole trcuk at all, that would just leave me with half a truck laying around if I broke it down for parts sale.
So since trucks on ebay that are not as hopped as mine go so for from what I have seen for the same or even higher prices then what I was asking which makes me laugh because I noticed not really any of them had hopped up parts,.....I have decided to keep the truck and enjoy what I put together.

thanks all for just looking.

Mods....please lock this post down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back