Sold / Found FS: RS4 3 Type SS

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
FS: RS4 3 Type SS- 75$

I'm selling my RS4 3 SS to save some money for a new 1/8 Buggy. Anyway, I'll be selling it in stock form as I've already sold all the hop-ups.

The 12R SS has had about 2 gallons through it. It is a bit worn and might need a new piston sleeve soon, but it does still run fine. Actually, I've been told low compression for this engine is normal because af a material on the sleeve and piston but it could be worn.

It comes with everything you need to run it except for engine mounts, a clutch and a Radio.

The price will be only 75$ shipped USPS Priority mail to your door.

I accept money orders only.

Any questions or if you want pics just leave me a PM.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, Pics sent. Lemme know what ya think and if you got them!

aww man you should have told me i got the xtm.18 today. how much for that nitro race clutch?

Actually the Race clutch is sold, it comes with no clutch for 75$ shipped (no radio). 100$ w/radio.

so right now $75 no radio wiht engine what about no engine and no radio? also do you have a pic of the bottom how many scratches?

The bottom is pretty scratched because the road I drive on isn't too smooth (part of the reason I'm selling is don't have much place to drive on, hence the scratches). It's nothing that's going to affect performance though. I'll get you a pic later this afternoon.

I'd really like to sell it with the engine but if you just go your XTM .18 you don't need it, so I'll sell it to you with no engine, no radio, and no clutch/mounts for 65$. Thats how much more I need for a buggy so thats the cheapest I'll go.

Oh yeah, it's all ready for an XTM .18 to fit too!

Let me know if your interested.

whats up man,
i can't do right now.

Bump, still for sale at 75 shipped. Great price!

Bizump, need to sell, make me an offer!

whats up man,
i was talking to one of my friends today he said he would ask his mom tonight. if she says yes can you hold onto it until she gets paid in 2 weeks?

Sure, as long he doesn't back out on me after 2 weeks.

Oh yeah, I won't be selling the radio because I want to use it for my new Buggy, so his price will be 75$ needing mounts, clutch, and a radio. Lemme know, thanks!

Still for sale, not on hold. Anyone??

where you live at.... can you drop me a line ill send u my number in Private Message but ill take the car by the end of this week maybe earlier if u live in the Tri State area of NY i can meet you! but ill take the car engine works right?

Yeah it works, I live in NH. Lemme know!

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back