FS Racing trucks??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgreen

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, just looking at getting a 1/5 scale rc, tired of wasting time with nitro tuning. Found a few different brands on good old e bay. Is FS Racing known to be good or junk?? What brand names are recomended to stay clear off? I'm looking for a 4x4 truck for bashing. Thanks!

The two best brands for quality that I know of for the 1/5 scale are FG and HPI. These both have aftermarket support and a great reputation.

Thanks for all your responses. Just picked up a HPI 5b 2.0 today from lhs. Looked at the clone option but decided to go with the real deal in the end. Getting out of nitro to get a way from headacs, not to start new ones. My little guy is going to flip when he sees this thing go! Thats why I do it, its for him...really...

Thanks guy's. so whats the best pipe to get? I dont want a big one that goes down the side. They look like hell on the buggy and like they would get dented in a colision.

Good choice going with the HPI Baja 2.0!

As for pipes, I'd say the most popular pipe being used by far would be the DDM Dominator.

Back