Sold / Found FS: Proline Big Joes on Axial big spoke rims

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have only used these maybe 4 or 5 times. They are pretty much new. I paid like 90 bucks for them. They are the proline big joe 40 series tires with Axial big spoke 40 series rims 17MM HEX.

$70 Shipped O.B.O.

Trades???

SANY4687Small.jpg

Here they are on my savage...

SANY4448Small.jpg

SANY4456Small.jpg

Last edited:
Boy your just trying to get rid of every thing, I have seen these tires in person and they are in GREAT shape, they would be sweet on some ones MT....

They are awesome tires i just want something like crime fighters or something.

Man you should have got to me sooner on these.

We might be able to work something out if they don't sell. I would rather have cash though cause my savage wont be running until spring anyway.

Alright. LMK whenever.

nobody wants these?

hi there, I have a set of IRC scocks & mounts for my savage interested intrading? here are some pics.

100_0722.gif

100_0726.gif

100_0718.jpg

100_0715.gif

As you can see the front mount had to be modified a bit to fit my RC roll cage but it workes fine the shocks are in excellent shape everything comes with it even the manual look them up at Innovative RC Oh there is around 10 hrs on them let me know Cheers!
http://www.innovative-rc.co.uk/

Looks like some cool shocks! where are you located?

Hi there, I'm in Ontario Canada u in the US? here is the Web sit there worth big $ over 200$ when I finaly got it home from the UK.http://www.innovative-rc.co.uk/ let me know I have it on ebay for 80$ till sunday I'm interested in your axial rims and B.J. If u can wait till sunday I might be able to get them close to 100$ for them I'll give you coin insted let me know eather way Cheers!

Last edited:
Ya I will just wait cause I dont have the money to pay for shipping and dont really need the shocks right now. They are awesome shocks though.

yup no problem. Let me know I'll let you know to Cheers!

Only a hour left!!!

yep sold em for 67 plus 15 shipping :D

Those things were great at making your savage do back flips. Grats on the sale bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back