Sold / Found FS: Mugen MBX5T w/Picco .28 Ofna 053

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AC48

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all,

One of my trucks has to go, and I'm keeping the Revo cause I'm a basher.

Up for grabs is my Mugen MBX5T truggy. This is the regular kit, not the prospec. I bought and built the truck back in April, and it sat until I came home from school in May. The chassis has under a quart on it, everything looks and is basically brand new. Only way you can tell its been used is that theres one scratch on the bottom of the chassis. It will come with a Picco .28, which was broken in in my savage, then mounted on the 5T, and probably has more like 2 quarts on it. Also coming with this is a Ofna 053 pipe. No radio gear is included. The engine mounts were slightly filed to fit the pullstart on the Picco. They are still 100% functional for a non pull engine.

I payed 460 for the kit, 200 for the engine, and 40 for the pipe. I am looking to get:

$475 shipped for everything
$375 shipped for the chassis and Ofna 053 pipe
$350 shipped for MBX5T rolling chassis

MugenMBX5T003.jpg

MugenMBX5T001.jpg

MugenMBX5T004.jpg

Last edited:
Nice.........hmmmmmmm......walks away trying to figure out a way to grab this and get it shipped to me without the wife noticing til it arrives....??

OH MAN! AC, that's too bad, brother!

Great truck here! Awesome seller as well! Anyone looking for a VERY reasonably priced way to get into truggies, here's your chance!

Yummy, yummy, I smell a bargain! :breakdown

Pending...

Monkey it is too bad, but at least my Revo will be happy when it gets some attention haha.

Ooooh baby, I think I nailed this deal.

Nice one bent.....I should have dipped into the vacation fund....;(

Anyone got a soul to sell me?? :8-0:

I'll take any deal that comes my way!

Status
Not open for further replies.