Sold / Found FS/FT misc items, savage parts and free stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetdiesel

aka SouRGassssssss
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Cleaning out my work space and no longer need these items due to upgrades. Prices include shipping. Would also be willing to trade some items for FM crystals or tires or anything Savage related.

HPI Nitrostar S-25 piston/sleeve/connecting rod. 1 1/2 gallons thru them SOLD

S-25 carb $25

Purple S-25 head, a few scratches and a couple bent fins, great for hacking up to make a winter head. SOLD

Savage SS ribbed pipe. Comes with stock purple HPI exhaust coupling and wire hanger. No header or chassis mount $20

Hayes 2oz header tank, brand new never used. FREE

Red OFNA glow plug igniter, uses single D battery -$6

HPI purple glow igniter with overnight charger $15-on hold

HPI Nitrostar S-25 pullstart w/o one way bearing, brand new never used $12

WASP 28 pullstart with one way bearing, nearly new, used once $20

Dubro wire linkage bender JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING

OFNA red servo saver with CNC machined center, comes with F,J, and S adapters FREE

4.8V (4 AA) Receiver battery holder with on/off switch FREE-on hold

Blue exhaust coupling for 1/8 scale GONE

Stock Savage SS air filter with foam GONE

Stock Savage SS shock towers FREE

Misc Savage body mounts FREE

All items are in very good or excellent condition unless noted. PM me with your email for pictures. Thanks!

Last edited:
I am interested in the shock tower, the piston sleeve rod and the ribbed pipe. can u send pics to [email protected]

Pics sent!

bump, updated to show sold and pending items

i want all of the free items
weeeee
can i have them since they are free??

do u kno if the carb wil lfit the wasp?is it in good condition?

badboy2, the carb is in good condition. I am holding it for redneckracer1979. If he decides he doesn't want it, then it's yours. I can send you a pic, just PM me your email address. I have no idea if it will fit the 26 though, I can try to fit it on my WASP 28.

And triGGer you can have all the free items except the shock towers, those belong to redneckracer. I hope you can put them to good use. PM me your mailing address.

Last edited:
TriGGeR said:
weeeee
I do hope you will offer to pay for the shipping.

Zandor, did I do something wrong? I apologize if I wasn't supposed to post free stuff along with some things I have for sale or trade. Please let me know and I will remove all items from the post.

OK I just read the pay it forward thread. In case any of you are wondering why I am giving some things away for free it is because I was inspired by Fasteddy's generosity to me when I ordered some servo tape from him. The RC community I have found is a very friendly and giving group. All the folks that I have met while out bashing have been more than helpful. Also, the knowledge I have gained here while searching and reading posts has been priceless. I could never learn so much about so many different aspects of our hobby on my own. RCNT has been a godsend for me in terms of helping me learn this sometimes very frustrating hobby. The free things are very light in weight and that is why I don't mind picking up the postage for them.

Last edited:
sweetdiesel said:
Zandor, did I do something wrong?

sd....i dont believe the comment was directed towards you....no worries :smoke:

Both glow ignitors held for badboy2

TriGGeR said:
weeeee

no sd i belive it more because of posts like this

No Diesel, what you did was fine, and quite nice. It's greedy people that will take advantage of someone who is trying to be nice and give away a few things. Since you offered them for free you are NOT obligated to giving them all to any one member, just because one member wants them just because they are free. What you did was kind and in no way against the rules here. Just be careful for mooches. I have given away items to members here before, and even got a great item from Zandor that I really needed (thanks again Z). All I say is use caution and your own better judgement who you give your free items too.

sweetdiesel You did nothing wrong here..I commend you for being an up standing member..

Months back we had that Pay it forward It was great intill a few leaches came in and soured the hole thing..

Last edited:
Anyone with a Savage w/ stock motor should pick up that new pullstart and one way for $12. A new one way will cost you $17 by itself. Always good to have an extra one of those to avoid losing a day of bashing.

I love this place!
The other members summed it up rather well.
It was my intention to have the taker of the products offer something in return out of courtesy. Some people will take anything just because its free even if they don't need it. Offering to pay for shipping IMO is common courtesy. The details of the transaction are up to you. Hell, you could pay someone to take the stuff if you want to.

I don't know Trigger and he may need the parts for all I know.
It may also be his posting style I just don't know.

I was just turned off by the way he asked.
If it were me,
If no one else needs then, I would be glad to take whatever is left. How much will shipping be?

This makes me feel like the only reason he wants them is because your being generous, not because he may actually have a use for them.

They are not my items and I most likely have stuck my nose where it doesn't belong. I opened this can of worms in your thread and am sorry.
Let me know if you want me to delete the threads that resulted from my comment. I will be glad to do so.

No problem, no need to delete threads FastEddy. I hope you all understand my initial reaction. I'm still a noob here, learning a little more everyday and just thought I had done something taboo. All your replies have assured me that I'm doing the right thing.

ok for all of the people that got SOOO bent out of shape for someone joking and being in a good mood after winning a 200$ poker pot. I'm sorry that i offended you by saying i want everything that is free all i really want is the air filter and coupling and yes i do offer to pay shipping (you know zandor I'm not a complete Fing moron (what you said to me really pissed me off BTW)) anyways deisel just pm when your ready to get rid of that stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.