fresh batteries still glitches

• Thread starter nitro_freak_123
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_freak_123

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hi guys ,

i really need help one this one. i put some fresh batteries in my battery pack today. and as soon as i turned on the tx and rx it was glithing like hell.
this aint normal i no that much. :eek:pps: :whip:

I've tryed to find why and were it is gliting but no luck

no i aint drove my car in the rain :wasted:

my rx is pretty much new (like 4 months old) and the tx

can anybody shed some light on this for me please its really anyoinng me

i got a jaguar 2ch tx (27.095) (orange flag)

i got a ace r/c rx if this helps

any help will be grealty apprecited

nf123 :breakdown

Were you using it in a new place? Was their road work around you? Was it raining? Thunder/lightning? Could somebody have been on the same channel around you somewhere?

no it happens in my house outside everywere I'm thinking theres a fault somewere

check all your connection of servo's and put some contact grease

you can open your servo, rx and to see if you don't have humidity or bad wire or board contact

if it happen at to place (ex:park and home) is verry low probability of interference

check all your connection of servo's and put some contact grease on it

you can open your servo, rx and tx to see if you don't have humidity or bad wire or board contact

if it happen at to place (ex:park and home) is verry low probability of interference

wow :ponder2: :wasted:

Have you looked for metal to metal rubbing that may cause the glitching?Something metal that is loose and vibrating? Have you tried another RX?

Try it with the car off. If it still does it then its prob a problem with your radio. If it works find with the car off, but does it with the car on then you prob have a metal to metal problem.

If all else fails, get a different set of crystals.
They can break.

Yeah, try a different set of crystals. They can go out on ya. Especially the receiver crystal.

ok ill try i new cytal set is it uauall for them to just go on ya ?

Sometimes if you have a crash a crystal can go bad.

First thing I got to know is are you sure you had the antenna up---most of the time I turn my stuff on and forget to pull the antenna up it will sit and glitch. The other is maybe you have bad batteries, I know you said they were new but maybe you got abad bunch---I found it best to just buy a hump pack----the AA's aren't even worth using in an R/c unless you absolutely have to.

Ever since I got DSM for my 3PK, I never, EVER had a glitch.
It's worth the money and I recommend it if you can afford it.

if it is nitro and has a failsafe try unhooking it and see if it helps

Are You Using Battiers Or A Pack Sometimes If You Have Been In The Battery Box Or The Reciever Box You May Have Pinched A Wire So Slightly I Know I DID THIS BEFORE
Just Plug In Battery To The Reciver The 1 Servo At A Time And See If Glitch Goes Awyay Also Plug Differnt Servos In
I Think Its A Pinched Wire In Batter Case Or Reciever Box

jon2 said:
Have you looked for metal to metal rubbing that may cause the glitching?Something metal that is loose and vibrating? Have you tried another RX?

If your running a fuel filter, make sure it's not rubbing up against mill.

Back