Sold / Found FREE Savage.......TVPs

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonus!!
Whoever wins the TVPs will also get to go to the circus of their choice and get a back stage pass to visit personally with the clowns.
(This, of course will be at YOUR expense)

Damn good thing I don't own a Savvy. If I did, I'd have to bring a machete to the back stage meet and greet. :angry:

I knew I'd find a fellow Clown Hater!! :dance:

Can't stand those painted face freaks! When we take the kids to the cirucus I get up and take a break when the clowns come out. The worst was when my wife hired a clown to work my son's 5th birthday... thankfully it didn't show up!

Hey Rolex... I will take the TVP's... they will make my Tmaxx hit Mach 3 and pull my truck up a hill! The razor edged surfaces will aide in areodynamics!

Why does any one even bother?
It should be obvious by now that I'm favored by all mods and admins..

Rolex said I'm his favorite, well not really, but we all know its true any ways right?:p:

:hehe:

Poor guy, He already is going nuts trying to sell TVPs for free, now he can't remember that I am clearly his favorite!

My title should be
"*Rolex's favorite* Yea I'm really that good!"

Last edited:
I couldn't believe no one else mentioned that.
We have a winner, folks. Not because he knows how many days are in the month, but his past posts in this thread make me believe that he was the 'highest' bidder.
I'll be packing them up for you, Racer1966.
$5 for shipping and they'll be on the way.

You've got a PM.

Well, gents, it's almost September 31st, the day I announce the winner!

Hey Rolex there is only 30 days in September...And I will still take the TVP's, LOL!!!!:hehe::hehe::hehe:

edit: sorry I didn't read after you posted the Sept. 31 thing.

Last edited:
SOLD!!
Racer has covered shipping, and the TVPs will be out the door shortly.
To all the rest of you who are so disappointed, who cares?

Stock Savage X TVPs going to the highest bidder. Pay postage only. Yes, they're free.
They've been de-anodized, but they are factory new, never run.
Yes, they're free.

i,ll take one i've been dyin for a savage but the missus says the good ones are too expensive. surely postage from you to me wont be much cheaper but i'll have the "its free though baby" arguement

First, you do know they already been sold, and the deal is over, right?

Second, you do know that they are just two chassis plates, its not the newest model of the Savage X, The "Savage X TVPS", which would stand for "Two Very Pissed Seals, because they believe in brushless over nitro because of the polar ice caps melting.

First, you do know they already been sold, and the deal is over, right?

Second, you do know that they are just two chassis plates, its not the newest model of the Savage X, The "Savage X TVPS", which would stand for "Two Very Pissed Seals, because they believe in brushless over nitro because of the polar ice caps melting.

LMAO wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back