Sold / Found For Sale/Trade Duratrax nitro Evader and Losi Micro Baja

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachary

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
To start off with I have a Duratrax Nitro Evader. The truck is basically Brand new.

1) The whole entire differential was just rebuilt in the car, I think I may have something messed up a little in it but should just need minor tuning.

2) The old DTX 18 engine finally gave out on me so it has a Brand new OS 18 CV-R(X) in it, broken in through the heat cycle over 15 tanks. Has had maybe 10 tanks ran through it after break in. Has run on Traxxas 20% fuel only.

3) I put all brand new arms on the truck all the way around to ensure there were no weak points.

4) The back tires are almost brand new Proline Moab’s, with just normal stock front tires, along with a pair of smooth pin needle tires.

5) I just bought a Tq3 radio system and receiver from my LHS that are as old as the engine, only about 3 weeks old.

6) The steering has a Hitec HS-645MG servo that’s still plenty strong. And for throttle/brake has and Ofna 0001 standard servo.

Wish to get $250.00+ shipping.

Next is a 4 month old Team Losi Micro Baja.

The truck is still new with very little run time. I bought it last September and ran it a while but kept going through AA batteries and just lost interest in it. The car has the ball bearing upgrade along with Street tires. The needles on the back tires are still in perfect condition and pull wheelies all day on carpet.

$50.00+ shipping.

Will trade for a Good working Monster truck that runs strong and can be bashed pretty good without repairs all the time. Looking most at a savage.

$200.00 for both+ shipping I GOTTA MOVE THIS STUFF

Will have pictures up soon.

Last edited:
Bumpafied

camera is being retarded will try soon

interested in Baja.. pics please

:yes:picafied:yes:

Last edited:
link is bad. Can you try again?

ok working on it 5 min tops

Last edited:
sorry again

ok how the heck can i get this to work its beign lame

100_0803.gif

yeah ok heres the rest

100_0801.gif

100_0802.gif

100_0800.gif

100_0798.gif

100_0797.gif

the evader pics now

100_0789.gif

100_0790.gif

100_0799.gif

100_0791.gif

100_0792.gif

100_0794.gif

:surrender

Last edited:
bumpage looks nice

Looking good now. First one in post 10 is a red 'X'

Good luck!

free bump just checkin it out

to the top!

LMAO....
I guess you're aware that certain members REQUIRE that the photos be taken on a washing machine.
100_0789.gif

mskrd a good background and it cleans up easy

Bumpage. Hey, I was wondering. While I was looking at your photos, your car had the fuel tubing on the cooling head. Does that really work?

yeah works great protects the head scratched many head without it keeps em looking nice

Last edited:
ya the tubing makes it so that you dont scratch the head. while i was breaking it in i hit the throttle a little and it scratched the head a little but then i put tubing on and have fliped it a couple times and not a scratch since

free bump just browsing

Status
Not open for further replies.