Sold / Found For Sale: Schumacher R12 w/ few hop-ups...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HpiNitro3

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
ok i just want to say i am aware that selling something on this site is based on reputation and Of coarse I have none. On that note everyone has to start somewhere. Well i just want to say i will only accept a payment through paypal and they offer many buyer protection tools. Also i will ship at buyer expense. Ok now on to the Car:

It is a like New Schumacher R12 Sedan. I got the car a little over 3 weeks ago and love it to death. I bought An sts inline ajustable exhaust for it. I also have a brand new set of medial pros on there. I have built many cars including 4 Tamiya electric kits, and Hpi MT, one Nitro TC3, and of coarse this. It is pro built and loctited for durabilty. I also bought a venom speed meter for the car and with the optional pinions i didn't even touch the spurs it was clocked at 48MPH. Imagine what could be done with new spurs. The car is incredibly quick. I also did the lock diff trick which can be read about the the r12 thread. It gives similar handling to a one-way diff.
Ok now onto what you get:
Shchumacher R12 Kit Built-$360 Value
STS Racing ajustable Inline Exhaust- $60 Value
New Pinions Gear- $15 Value
Schumacher Frewer Civic Body -$25 Value (painted)
Medium Comp. Medial Pro tires mounted on 10 Spoke rimes- $45 Value
I will also be including a brand New Front Belt- $9.99 Value(the one on there has plenty of life i just bought it in case it broke but never did. Like i said it is ony 3 weeks old.)
I will also include the diff balls to rebuild the front diff if you dont like it locked.
I'm selling becouse as you have read i have way to many Cars and need to concentrate on just one.
Ok now for the price. I think it is reasonable for all th stuff you get.
I'm asking $275
All you need is an engine and Radio and you are running with the pros.
Here are some pics:

Here is a Gallery of Images
Keep in mind not everthing in the pictures is included For Sale
:cheeky:

Oh ya email me at [email protected] for questions and Inquires

Last edited:
New Price!!!!

Now only $230 Takes it!!! That is a steal

$230 free shipping!! anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back