Sold / Found For sale 40 series CrimeFighters Mounted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrogg

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
17mm hexes 1/2" offset. Around 30 minutes of use. Some scuffs/scratches, tread is still like new.
I'll post pics in a couple hours. I'm at work.
45 shipped in the U.S.
100_0973.gif

100_0974.gif

100_0975.gif

Last edited:
Ahh man I want those so bad but I'm broke.

Ahh man I want those so bad but I'm broke.

ME TOO! That's the only reason they are for sale.:hehe:
Matty, I might be interested in a trade. What ya' got?

ahh, you know me, i got alot of aftermarket revo parts, a couple of RC18s, ECT. let me know what your looking for specifically and take a looks for ya. i got the same tires off of Fasterdenu but i hate dish wheels.

i think my truck would look better with those spoked wheels instead of the dish. i would trade you some beadlocks but i already traded them to Fasterdenu for his 40 series bowties for them

just let me know what your interested in and ill take a look

Shoot me a PM

How come u guys can't ever sell some all terrains? when i wanted pins no one had them now i need a/ts and no one has em lol free bump bud

those would be nice on the e-savage.......... lets see if the mlst sells....

sorry I'm a newby but are these normal mt size? i would like to put them on my revo if they are the right size i have the 5308 so i know its 17mm

Alman they fit the Revo no problem. The rolling diammeter is the same as normal MT size. They are just lower profile and wider. These are actually kinda light too.

need a castle creations CMS6900?

I wpuld need a speed control for it, can't afford one ATM. How much do the brushless ESC's go for?

depends. i sold a mamba max to ctm for $75 awhile back. you can normally find them for around 90-100.
i just dropped another 400 into the e-savage so i am broke again. i have plenty for sale but its a pain to sell stuff these days.

I know, everyone's broke! Or is smarter than us with their money! lol

let me clarify haha. my rc fund is broke.

I will take them if you still got them. PM or E-Mail me. Would you take $40?

Deal pending with SmokeDogg!

SmokeDogg where are you? These are still up for grabs unless he contacts me soon.

He wants them. I will tell him to get on.

Sorry took me so long to get back to you. Sending you the money via PayPal today.

Still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back