First run w/ my revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetmechG550

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Man what a blast. This is my first off-road and man is this thing a blast. Took it down to a creek bed that is all rocky but made for some good driving. There's a pedestrian bridge that goes over the creek from one side of the park to the other and I had all kinds of people watching. Also took it into a wooded area that has bike trails that some kids made up for bmx and ran some jumps with it. I am really impressed with the handling on this thing especially after running tc's for a while now. My only complaint is getting the rubber stinger extension to stay on the muffler stinger. It's tie wrapped tight there's just nothing on the muffler for it to hold on to. Anyway, just wanted to share my first Revo experience. :smoke:

If you take some sand paper and roughen up the end of your stinger on your pipe that might give the silicon exhaust deflector so bite so it will stay on. I too am gonna get me a Revo sooner or later so glad to hear you liked it.

Thanks I'll try that. I have two tie-wraps on there now and have them pulled so frickin tight I'm afraid it is going to tear the deflector before too long. If you get a Revo pick up some spare rod ends if you can find them. I've been down for a little while since I tore one up and can't find a replacement or something in another brand. Anyway got something on the way that will get me back on the road or off-road!

Back