Finish Super or buy Savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SVTSupermaxx

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm waiting on parts for my Supermaxx that won't be back in stock until 4-6 wks. (which usually means 8-12 wks).

I have a almost new RB S7 I'm dying to put in a vehicle. I kinda want to buy a savage (or another vehicle) for w/e one r/c is broken down I have a back up.

Should I buy a Savage? ( which one would be best for my S7? the SS, 25, or the 1st one)

Or just buy the other little parts I need (that r in stock) and stare at the truck.

I say buy a savage. If you do get the SS. Well that is what I would personally do. Why don't you buy from towerhobbies.com for your parts they will be to you by Thursday if you are in the states man.

i say het a new GS storm or a MGT

What is a GS storm or MGT. I have no LHS, everything is mail order. I'm also only r/c guy around here.

About buying the parts, the ones I need are Unlimited Engineering parts. Gotta have the stronger stuff for the maxx.

a GS storm is a 1/8 monster truch with a 1/8 scale buggy stuff

A MGT is also anothe r monster truck but only get a new truck if you rreally want too

if you need part i think the best mail order is Towerhobbies.com they have great customer service and ship the stuff out quick. Ig your looking for stuff for a maxx there are other great quality companies out there one is RPM they have the best warenty out there if it breaks they give u a new part free of charge.
Hardcore racing has some good aluminum stuff and also RC solutions they have great quality stuff

Back