Fees able liPos?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not used them but have heard that they were decent. What are you running on 4S?

in a slow progression of converting an old 2.5 Revo into an electric. I have the MMM Motor and ESC. Also going to mount a Revo Brushless Transmission in it as well. I saw the price of the batteries and thought it would be great to buy two with that price( not to use them both hooked at once :whhooo: ). My only concern right now is how to keep it protected from bashing. I have read the reviews on the hobby partz sight and it seems they are really good.

I've been using their 3s packs for about a year now. Have had one, 1k mah pack die, no biggy, it was $6. Also running their 3s 5000 30c's, they work great.

I have 6 of their 2s lipos ranging from 25c 2400mah to 40c 5000mah. And I have 2 more on order that should be arriving this week. Had a couple for over a year and they are still doing great. I have since sold all my lipos that were not gensacearespammers and wont buy a different brand again. There are tons of reviews where these packs were tested and outperformed batteries with a much higher price tag. Awesome batteries.

Great battteries, I have 7 of there 1000 mah 3s lipos that I run in my crawler that have been working great, plan on buying some 2s 5000 mah packs for my slash, and there prices and shipping charges are great not to mention they are in the USA so they get here a lot faster then waiting for packs to come from Hong Kong.

Thanks for the input y'all. I think I'm gonna get some of these batteries.