Favorite TV Shows - Whatcha Watchin?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airport security inspections. A lot of drugs concealed in some amazing places.
Smugglers can be pretty damn smart.
I was hooked on this show for a short time. I always feel bad for the smugglers. A majority do this out of desperation, not because they are trying to get rich.

Yeah, I do too. Pretty amazing how well drugs are concealed.
It takes a highly trained team to find what they do find but no doubt there is
smuggling going on that they didn't find.

Yeah, I do too. Pretty amazing how well drugs are concealed.
It takes a highly trained team to find what they do find but no doubt there is
smuggling going on that they didn't find.
I'm sure they only catch a small percentage of the actual number.

I watched a documentary where they actually were able to film the entire journey from druglord to the US. They were swallowing balloons filled with enough drugs to kill a small city, and one guy actually started #2 on the plane and had to re-swallow them 🤢🤮

I don't watch much TV, except anything racing. Anything. Cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles. And sports, nature programs or cooking programs.
But National Geographic had a 3 part series on couple weeks ago called Secrets of the Octopus. It was really interesting. Saved in my program guide thing. Those creatures are incredibly intelligent.

I don't watch much TV much, except anything racing. Anything. Cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles. And sports, nature programs or cooking programs.
But National Geographic had a 3 part series on couple weeks ago called Secrets of the Octopus. It was really interesting. Saved in my program guide thing. Those creatures are incredibly intelligent.
They're ALIENS!

I've watched the E-racing stuff. Real scale electric off road trucks & rally, desert racers, & indy type. Pretty cool. They fight over-heating. I've even watched belt sander racing on YT.

The mimic octopus is probably my favorite creature on the planet.
That was on there. Incredible!

Last edited:
For any sci-fi fans, check out the new series 'Fallout'. It's based on an older video game but the series is excellent. It's about what life would be like in the U.S. after we got nuked. I was hooked after the first episode. Keep in mind I've also seen every episode of every Star Trek series ever made. I've always been a sci-fi fan.
Started watching this tonight. Not bad so far. Still on episode 1.

Me and my dads probably favorite show. On Travel channel. Paranormal Caught on Camera.