Sold / Found f/s or trade hpi nitro mt

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rckid91

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
i have a nitro mt that i am loooking preferably to sell but would trade for the right offer

first off it is a hpi nitro mt not the mt2 it has
aluminum caster blocks in the rear
cvds
a losi mach .15 engine
one jr metal gear servo and a traxxas tq2 radio system (could sell it with my good hitec)
nice aluminum roll bar
proline tires
rpm titanium turnbuckles
traxxas humpack and charger

I have a ton of spare parts including spare chassis and 20+ a arms have a ball diff also you could install
will post pics in a lil while
looking for price drop 200 plus shipping o.b.o

thanx

Last edited:
also has nice newer hummer body pictures to come in about 20 min also has three sets of rubber and some street tires

on the way sorry had to run out real quick

102_1048.gif
102_1049.gif

102_1046.gif

102_1044.gif

102_1045.gif

102_1042.gif

red toolbox not indluded but all parts in it are

bump would trade for electric stuff for my rustler or another electric car

bumpage!?!?

price change

bumpage noone seriously??

bump for friend. great little truck and screams.

bumpage cmon need to sell guys

check out my ad.. can we get some more pics of it??

hey swarm what ad?? also the tires that go on it that have rims are nice prolines the other ones are all prolines as well but no rims

bumpage i really need this thing gone guys

come on please guys this is a nice the parts tires and servos alone are worth atleast half my asking price

bumpage

Last edited:
why do you want to get rid of it so bad? what do you want for trade.. anything special?

i have a revo so ups would be nice would do a partial trade for stuff like that umm also just got a rustler so would take escs or ups or motors or stuff like that or maybe a nitro street car

reason for getting rid of it just dont use it and would really like to get parts for my rusty or revo
The truck is awesome and theres enough parts to last a lifetime. But i just dont want it anymore why let it sit and collect dust when someone else could get into the hobby or just get a new basher rig and let it get played with. Hate to see a good thing go to waste

yeah nitro on road car no off brands really like the hpi's but would do asscoated or?? no 4 tec either lemme know man really actully want to get a onroad car

bumpage

bumpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back