Sold / Found F/S Engines

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i will consider trades just name what u want to trade, these items are still for sale, Thanks.

These items are still for sale, i may trade depending on what you got to offer Thanks

hey bud ,,
i am interested in the roto-start but not sure if it will fit my application ,
i installed a OS.18cvrx onto my tmaxx ,
it has a 8mm hex shaped 1-way bearing but i do know for sure that the ez-start from my 2.5 will not fit the back plate on the .18
will it work??
if so lemme know what it will cost to ship to pa,17082
and what all is included wit hthe rotostart.
thanx
and glad to see your back ,
take care
rick

I'm not sure, the hex shape for the one way bering that would go in the back plate is 12mm about so. It was origionally on the savage.25 engine its that rotostart.

i bet it won't since its a big block ,,
lemme do a little research and i will let ya know ,but dont hold it for me ,
thanx for the rapid reply ,
rick

here ya go hope this helps
project55ba.jpg

Do you only have 2 tires/wheel for sale?

nope its 4 tires and their the ones in the pic, only 20$+6$ shipping.

they include the rims and every thing in the pic plus the other 2 tires, they only need glued.

PM recieved, lol

Hey every thing is still for sale that is in the first post go a head and feel free to take it off my hands. thanks

--------------------------ttt-----------------------------

Since your offering to take them off your hands send em my way. I'll pm you my addy.

JK Bump

I may be interested in the HPI .25. Is it still for sale?
Still run strong?

yes it is still running strong it has only had maybe 20 tanks through it and has had aro in it in storage now. Runs great and needs a home, also is tuned really well.

Engine has everything on it but rotostart and clutch, right?
Picture on the first page? If so box it up, has been sold.

This will be my first puchase on the forum. If you want to use a mod or someone as a go between it won't hurt my feelings.

how much for the rotostart, one of the backplates, and shipping to the UK? will it work with a nitro star 25 (savage ss stock) engine?

digger said:
Engine has everything on it but rotostart and clutch, right?
Picture on the first page? If so box it up, has been sold.

This will be my first puchase on the forum. If you want to use a mod or someone as a go between it won't hurt my feelings.

yep thats it in the pics and it has no clutch and pull start or rotostart, its yours just send the money to me when you recieve my pm with my address in it. thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.