Sold / Found F/S 2.5 Tmaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim328

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For Sale:
1.5 years old 2.5 Tmaxx bone stock with rotor start installed and Hi-Tech 645 steering servo. Other parts that are included are 2 sets of proline bow ties one set is standard size on Imex Outlaws and the other set are 40's on proline rims not sure on style plus stock tires and rims. Also i will ship the complete EZ start 2 system, used front and rear alumi. skid plates not installed. a GH cooling head (New in Package). Plus what ever parts I find between now and when sold. Asking price for all above is $300.00 plus shipping. The motor was bought new and broken in according to Traxxas and has appox 12 tanks ran threw it since break in. After run oil (WD-40) used after every time . Truck does run but needs a good tune up and cleaning. They only part that I know that needs replacing is the front bulk head, it broke where the bumper support mounts to it. This will be a ready to run truck once you get battery for the rotor start and controller. I also have appox 3 different clutch bells and spur gears and what ever parts I find lying around that I dont need for my other T-Maxx which is an all aluminum show truck. All parts that will ship are used but in good shape but again some are new in package like the cooling head and screw kit. I know I have a complete stainless screw kit, sterring linkages, anthor set of lower chassis braces. Selling due to the new REVO. Please email me at slimff_328@hotmail. if you are interested in item or have question. Thanks

If you want to part it,how much you want for the regular bow ties? PM me

Or I will trade for a 75mhz Synthesized Radio and reciever???

Status
Not open for further replies.