Excercise and me

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Exercise...

I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.

I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.

I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them.

If you are going to try cross country skiing, start with a small country.

I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I am doing.

The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.

It is well documented that for every mile that you jog, you add one minute to your life. This enables you, at age 85, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month.

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.

I run to get my r/c untangled from the firehose or flipped over. I drive everywhere else if I can. The furthest that I'll walk is to buy some midnight munchies or buy cigarettes.

I get up early and run every morning, To the bathroom!

exercise i hate it LOL i play soccer right now in school and oOMG 3 minute run no break or else you fail. then there 10 5 3 you jog in place then do 10 push ups and situps then jog again then do 5 push up and situp then more jog then just 3 push up and sit up if you do this for 1 week after you just transfer from weight training your full body should be sore by the weekend. note you shouldnt be able to move.

The last time I ran was in basic training. As part of the final PT test, we had to run a mile....in combat boots.
I could have qualified for the olympic team by shaving off 10 or 12 minutes.

I played vasity football in highschool for 4 years. That meant 2 months of 4hours/day training camp in the summer. 1-2 hours of practice after school every day. If there was no game on sat that was another 3-4 hours of practice/training.

Practice/training always consisted of 10*100 yard sprints. 30 min of calistetics (jumping jacks, situps, pushups, various weird things to keep the heartrate up) running up and down every row of bleechers twice in full football equipment (our bleechers could seat 2500 people on each side of the field) And of course our play drills and such. AND I WAS A LINEMAN!!! The backfield guys had to do even more.

Needless to say I was in the best shape of my life!!! Fast forward 11 years and I'm lazy and fat and loving it!!!!!!

Back