Sold / Found Everything I Own... for sale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buggyracer28

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well... if you havent noticed (probably not) i havent been posting alot lately because i have been really involved in a whole bunch of other stuff in my life, and it kinda took over. After realizing that every time i buy something for my cars, something else is asking to be fixed, i decided to get out of the hobby. What I have for sale is my final and best 2 cars i have ever owned, and all of the stuff i can find for them. I will be selling them in different combos.

#1: Jammin X1-CRT Pro
IMGP1500.jpg

I recently got this car and it was so close to being new, i was shocked. I raced it and it brought me to the amain the first time on the track! The only thing i would suggest is to re-do the diffs. I decided not to fill them because i knew you would want your personal combo in there.

Comes with:
-Crimefighter MT tires mounted with relatively good tread
-BRAND NEW painted body, not even fully cut out yet, painted by me
-White proline wing, and a black thunder tiger wing.
-A full brand new set of front and rear a-arms
-Old stock body

*click to view*

BRAND NEW Proline Crimefighter MT's with Proline Dishes with Racers Edge special foams... never got a chance to mount them. $65

#2: Mugen MBX-5 Prospec
IMGP1510.jpg

This car is my pride and joy.. I have had this car for about 2 years and it has performed so well. It is a almost 100% prospec car but the only thing missing are the aluminum rear hubs, they are plastic. I have various diffs fluids that would suit this, and its mostly 3,5,1,30 wt. diff oil. I just bought a new body and i was planning to paint it because the body on it is about a year old. However, i got caught up in stuff and that never happened, so i am willing to paint it up for whoever buys it for $40... It is already drawn up and everything so it shouldnt take too long.

Comes with:
-Proline Knuckles 2.0 on proline dishes, and cheap "whoops 2's" which are awesome for bashing.
-Proline wing painted in red for fun, still in good shape.
-New body and old body
-a bunch of shock spacers
-shock ends
-spare hinge pin
-spare front a-arm
-various others

*click to view*

#3: Engine/Electronics/Combos
Engine:

I have a Novarossi Rex P5 with an RB Carb, Mugen Head, new $155 Hot Mod piston and sleeve, and a brand new $20 Rear Boca Bearing.... Yeah its a mixed engine but it runs INSANE. The compression is SO TIGHT because i only ran it 2 times with the new piston and sleeve. I've had about 4 gallons through this engine. I'm hoping to keep it as a package with the cars, but i will sell it alone also. I have the stock head and a BS21SB head that i will throw in too.

Ofna Chrome Top starter box, just got a new wheel and the battery is still really good, i run a 12V in there so it has alot of power. I changed the switches aswell. Comes with extra setting blocks. and i have 2 ignitors that ill throw in.

Pipes
Great condition Jammin JP-2 with a new header. I've had it for a long time and it is such a good pipe!

I also have a RB EFRA-086 pipe and manifold a long time ago, but the pipe was dented to poop, so i tried to plug it with water and freeze it to pop the dents out, but it didnt go as well as planned. It still works fine though.

Electronics:
The radio i have used for yearrrs is an Airtronics MX-3 FM. I love it because it fits my hand perfectly and there are just enough adjustments for me. I have been running a Futaba S9350 in the throttle and Airtronics 358 in the steering and it seems to be pretty good. I was kinda pissed when i lost my 357, but the futaba is actually perfect in the throttle. I have a spare metal gear for the 358. I also have 2 aluminum double sided servo horns, and 2 alum single ones. 1 set is for futaba and others, and the other is for airtronics and related brands. (sorry i forgot which brands these are). I just got the airtronics repaired and they gave me a new motor and it works flawlessly, and i never needed to send the futaba in.

I have 2 Noval XL FM recievers and i will include one of them with a car purchase.

I have been running an Intellect 1200mah pack in my reciever and it is still working great, so that will be included aswell.

I also have a Dynamite Prophet Plus charger with deans atattched, and an adapter that connects to charge reciever packs for sale for $30.

Combos:

OK, now that i got all that out of the way, here are the different ways you can get all my stuff lol

Jammin X1-CRT/Rex P5/All Electronics: $550
Jammin X1-CRT/Rex P5: $450
Jammin X1-CRT/All Electronics: $425
Jammin X1-CRT/Anything with new tires, add $45
Mugen MBX-5/Rex P5/All Electronics: $450
Mugen MBX-5/Rex P5: $400
Mugen MBX-5/All Electronics: $350
Mugen MBX-5/Anything + body painted, add $40

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...nice stuff.....bump for a fellow Oregonian....sorry to hear you are getting out....but completely understand.

Somebody grab these deals.

I'm probably putting everything on ebay tonight, so if you were looking at a deal, it would be a good time to jump on it.

Good luck with your sales. Market seems to be kinda soft right now I'm noticing.

BR, do you yhave any Jammin spur gears to sell. for the buggy? i need one.
lmk Thanx.
T

um, i have a spare spur gear for an mbx-5, i don't know if it is the same size but I'm pretty sure it is. It is in used condition but it works.

how much you looking to get for it. i ll do a lil cross checking and see if it will work.
Thanx for the reply.
T

I will give you the whole center diff for $18 shipped. The case needs to be replaced but everything else is good. Comes with outdrives.

up^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanx buggy, i found the Muegens wouldnt work/work correctly.
Thanx for the offer! i appreciate it.
T

Yeah, no problem man.

whats the lowest youll take on the peak charger??? is it a 30 min or what ??? ill offer $20 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back