Even more Inferno 7.5 Sport RTR Q's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasquatch

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey !!!

Just got my I 7.5.

I think it is a little soft in the shocks. I allready ajusted it where the shocks mounts to the A-arms to the inner position to get me some ride height.

Does anyone know what weight oil it's shipped with. ??

And what's that inside the tank. ??? Does it have a fuel filter build in or what. ?? :help:

Please don't refer me to the manual as I don't have it untill friday.

Regards from Denmark

The tank doesn't have a fuel filter in it. I have the inferno 7.5 and built it with 20 wt. oil. But my friend mjime714 has the rtr like yours. I compared it with my suspension, and it's close.

007Kel - WRONG.
Each and every MP7.5 tank (they are all the same) have an inbuilt fuel/stone filter. That is the gold/brass round meshed object that you see when you open the lid. It isn't a bad idea to run an extra inline filter, but that inbuilt filter does work well.

Come on pretty much every single 1/8 buggy tank has a filter.....

Sasquatch - the kit will have garbage oil in there stock, you should clean out the shocks and refill with some quality silicone oil - I reccomend AE oil. Try 35-40wt all round.

Sorry about the misinfo and thanks for the cordial, yet prompt correction.

Last edited:
Thank you for the info all of you.. I talked to a guy at the local race track and he was 99.99999999+E18 % sure it was a fuel filter. He also races 1:8 buggys.

About the oil. That sounds great. I have some 50 wt.

Regards

Shocks..

I also is a new owner of a Inferno RTR..
My shocks are now bendt (i have jumped HIGH!).. I didnt do anything with them.. now I have to fix them.. :devious:

Attachments

• 121_2105.jpg
    121_2105.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 120
Back