e clips

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSPGuy2190

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
whats the easyist way to remove then and install em i saw a e clip gizmo on ebay for $20 but is there an easy way ? needle nose plyers ? or sumthing

i use a flat head screwdriver and it works just fine for me

I personally use needle nose like you mentioned.. Very easy, for removing the clip just rest one part of the needle nose on the shaft its clipped to. Then the other half just pinch the plyers on one end of the clip and usually it will just pop right off. But make sure you have your finger atleast resting on it so it doesn't fling away. Then for putting it back on i just almost do the same thing but with the clip in place put one end on the shaft like before but this time put the other end on the very back of the clip in the middle and squeeze.

I've been doing it that way for years with no issues. Special tools for that type of stuff to me is just not even really worth the money to me.. its a simple process.

when you remove them put your finger in front of it and make sure the way it will pop off is down, so you dont shoot it, believe me, if you shoot those things, game over, your have to buy more, their not expensive at all, but a hassle, trust me, if it shoots, your NEVER finding it!

be sure and put a magnet next to the clip,

one shot off and straight into the bucket next to my door i was shocked

Back