Dynamite Mach 2 .19t. is it any good?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RenegadeScout

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
is the motor any good? i need a new one and this one doesn't hurt the bank as much like the os .18tz i was looking at gettin?

anyone use one?

any thoughts?

They are ok..they are a bit lower on torque than the 3.3 but have a bit more on the top end. From what I have heard they are decent. The .18TZ is a bad ass engine for the size. I had a buddy that had his modded by EB it was even crazier. So I went up to the Picco .26 in self defense.

I have always said if you can't afford it wait a weak and get it because settling for something is nothing like getting what you want to get!!!

Agreed....I needed a engine for my Savage rebuild project. I wanted a Picco P3 but didn't have the cash.....so I waited and got what I wanted.

well the biggest thing is this will be a race jato and a TZ is wicked power and seems like it would be a pain to control on the track. so i looked at this motor to see if any1 has used one.

i never compromise I'm just looking for good useable power and this sounds nice

Hey I bought a dynamite Mach 2 .19t for my traxxas slayer pro 4x4 and I’ve been trying to break it in and no matter what I do it has a hard time starting and running for more than 2 seconds. I’ve tuned every knob and adjust everything nothing is working so it set my tune back to stock and I was you guys could help.