Dune Bug

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he have them framed in a shadow box?

Really???!

I thought he still slept with those.

Really???!

I thought he still slept with those.

Nope, he gave them up for Superman undies and Power Ranger sheets with matching blanket. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Just joking CTM, you know I got your back.

Last edited by a moderator:
We would sit him on a shelf and muse at his beauty but the rest of us folk get a kick out of bashing the hell out of things :p :hehe::hehe::hehe:

I've never been much of a VW fanatic. I saw a load of Bug bodied trucks at the UK Nationals and thought they looked cheesy, so I decided I didn't want one. I just don't like Bugs for some reason, I've never really known why, I think it's because I don't like the old0fashioned styling, it's not the type of old fashioned styling that appeals to me.

I'm not a VW fan and I don't think the bug bodies look good. The fact is that they perform better than any other body on the market. There's nothing else even remotely close.

Nope, he gave them up for Superman undies and Power Ranger sheets with matching blanket. :hehe::hehe::hehe:

Just joking CTM, you know I got your back.

I have a feeling that your statement is going to haunt me.

And you're lucky that you're a big ass dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a chance to run this thing today and it's fassssssst.

With thos tyres on you could probably skim over water with it on at that speed, fancy giving it a try? ;)

With thos tyres on you could probably skim over water with it on at that speed, fancy giving it a try? ;)

Send me a 1000.00, I will build one just like it do it. :hehe:

Oh ye of little faith. They do it all the time in Iceland with V8 tuber rigs on those sand scoop tyres. It's like having huge paddles :D

Of course, I was only kidding. But if anyone ever does want to try it I'd be very interested inthe results!

Of course, I was only kidding. But if anyone ever does want to try it I'd be very interested inthe results!
It would be cool as heck, but don't wanna try it with this one, maybe the slash. :hehe:

It is when you have this much money tied up in a rig lol.

Ah well, maybe you could just throw it across the lake and see if you can get it to the other side then Chip?

Seeing of past experiences, that shouldn't be a problem.

I finally got a chance to finish this thing up, whatcha think ? I haven't had a chance to paint the body because of the weather.
IMG_0279-1.gif

IMG_0280.gif

IMG_0281.gif

IMG_0283.gif

IMG_0284.gif

IMG_0285.gif

IMG_0286.gif

IMG_0287.gif

IMG_0288.gif

IMG_0289.gif

Last edited: