dual/quad exhausts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigsez

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a monster gt-- and i was just wondering if anyone has any sort of info on these dual and quad exhausts-- are they worth it-- does it work-- do u get more power-- whats the deal-- any help is def appreciated--

Welcome to RCNT.

I highly recommend using the search function on this site. You might be amazed at the information to be found. I only say this, because this question has been asked and answered numerous times.

CLICK HERE for a sampling of what the search engine turns up for the search terms "dual exhaust". Read and enjoy. If you have further questions on this topic, feel free to ask them.

obviously dont feel to free to ask with a response like that--

Originally posted by bigsez
No actually search for the questions that are asked time and time again like this one.

Hey Bigsez,

Is this for bashing, racing or simply for looks? The reason I ask is almost every "dual Pipe exhaust has little to no performance gains. In fact it is known to cause performance loss due to inadequate backpressure. Hope you actually do find one that works. I have the MGT as well and the only pipes that I am interested in are made by Ofna and RB. Hot bodies has one for the savage but will fit onto the MGT. Unfortunately noe of these are "Dual "exhaust" type. Let me know if you do find one.Good luck.

Fair enough. You will find that there is a great deal of information on this site. If you would take the time to try the search function, you might save the site some space and yourself some time. Otherwise, we get three, four, five, or more threads all asking the same question and getting the same answers.

That is just the way it is. All I am asking (as a moderator) is that you give it a try, and then if the search doesn't turn up an answer...ask your question.

no prob skymaxx-- ill use the function-- and jon2 thanks for the info-- i really wanted it for performance-- was just looking on ebay the other day and saw them so i was just wondering thats all-- thanks guys

Thats cool bro. if there were something that cool that didn't performance I would be all for it. I really don't think that someone figured this out as it is not on the market anywhere. Let me know. BTW what have you done to your MGT so far?

no prob skymaxx-- ill use the function-- and jon2 thanks for the info-- i really wanted it for performance-- was just looking on ebay the other day and saw them so i was just wondering thats all-- thanks guys

If you're going for performance, stay away from the "pipe dreams". I know it's a cool idea but the physics just isn't in the design.

At least you did try to find out before you got one, some on here were'nt as forsighted.