Down in the downy dumps

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
My daughter left for a 2 week trip to South America this morning with my ex and now I no longer have my link to sanity. Dude, this really sucks! Oh well, she'll be back after the bash session Memorial Day Weekend. Sorry, just venting.

Turn the frown upside down.... LOL

Before you know it your daughter will be back......

I am sure you have plenty of toys to keep you busy....

Actually it's turn you frown right side round. I know it's only 2 weeks but crimony it's going to be a long 2 weeks.

How old is your daughter? Maybe make something for her.. Build one of those fancy dollhouses... Keep yourself busy, & your mind on a positive project....

She's 6 but building a doll house for seems not too fitting for her, maybe build her a Tyco RC.

I feel ya chief...have troubles just takin mine to school on a workday.

good luck, stay out of trouble.

wiita

I feel your pain man. Thats why I don't go away with my friends anymore. I miss the kids. All 4 of them. Well not my oldest so much. He's growing up. Its more hit and miss with him. More like a friend.
My wife I could live without!

Sorry to hear EP, I know how much you like being with your daughter. What the hell is she doing in South America? Your one of those families that go everywhere and do everything....I've never been more than one state over......

Back