Dog Bite (pics)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Tonight i was at my neighbors house..With my boxers..And my other neighbors dog came over..And started poop with my dogs..Long story short.. My dog zippy almost riped out the other dogs throat..When I jumped in and was removing zippy The other dog got me...
Needless too say that dog is no longer walken the earth...

Bite.jpg

Dang what did you do to the other dog? Need shots?

jon2 said:
Dang what did you do to the other dog? Need shots?

The other dog is no longer with us!

ZANDOR said:
The other dog is no longer with us!

I am going to the hospital tomarrow..See other thread..

Ya big sissy...Quit yer whining and put a band aid on the boo boo......

ZANDOR said:
Do you really want details?
I know I am going to be sorry for this but curiosity is getting me...

Plaidfish said:
Ya big sissy...Quit yer whining and put a band aid on the boo boo......

I Not whining..All though it does hurt like a bitch..
Damn dog sank his front teeth in to my wrist..

It's only a flesh wound! :jk:

I can only imagine those last few seconds of that dog's life.

jon2 said:
I know I am going to be sorry for this but curiosity is getting me...

Well When I was pounding the dog in the head While my hand was in his mouth...My dog ZANDOR jumped on him and tore his throat out.......

ZANDOR said:
Well When I was pounding the dog in the head While my hand was in his mouth...My dog ZANDOR jumped on him and tore his throat out.......

Bad ass dog.

Here is zandor ..Like nothing happened..
Bite_001.jpg

I'm sure the smell of your FlintStone feet (Foot) knocked Zandors ass out like a fighter with a glass jaw! :D

Put some damn soxs on would ya!

what kind of dog was the other dog??

PB Gun.

Pat Zandor on the head for me, Nothing like a dog being man's best friend jumping in and protecting the owner.
Good luck at the Hospital man.

4u2nv said:
what kind of dog was the other dog??

From the looks of that massive scratch, I'd guess and say tea cup Maltese.

Jeese, that thing is huge. (the bite). So your dog bit the other dogs throat... Was there blood everywhere? details... Details!!!! :D

Buggyracer28 said:
Jeese, that thing is huge. (the bite). So your dog bit the other dogs throat... Was there blood everywhere? details... Details!!!! :D

Who the hell is Jesse?

Dogs

Three years ago my son's faithful old pitbull went to the great kennel in the sky. She died of old age. Not the brightest of dogs, but she was loyal, faithful and harmless to the family. She had a good innings at 15 years.
His mom decided to get another dog and came to the conclusion she'd get a dog that is a little calmer and more sociable than a Pit Bull terrier, so she bought a Golden Spaniel which the kids (apropriately) named Tyson.
Now that is one infuckingsane mofo animal. Darned thing is so possesive over the kids that it'll take a chunk out of anyone who comes to close to the kids when the dog is in close proximity
It's bitten me more than once for no reason other than being "too close" to the kids
I have a permanent scar on my left hand from Tyson and the dog has paid the price, he has "Nike" embossed on his ass in retaliation for his unprovoked attacks.
Now I am an animal lover but little dogs take the piss, they use the "cute factor" to offset their fiddlesticked up tempraments.

Strange how the world sees bigger dogs like Pit Bulls, Boxers, Rottweilers and Dobermans to name just a few as "risks" when every day little carpet crappers like poodles, Yorkshire terriers, spaniels and the like snap at and bite people at will.

Mondo said:
Three years ago my son's faithful old pitbull went to the great kennel in the sky. She died of old age. Not the brightest of dogs, but she was loyal, faithful and harmless to the family. She had a good innings at 15 years.
His mom decided to get another dog and came to the conclusion she'd get a dog that is a little calmer and more sociable than a Pit Bull terrier, so she bought a Golden Spaniel which the kids (apropriately) named Tyson.
Now that is one infuckingsane mofo animal. Darned thing is so possesive over the kids that it'll take a chunk out of anyone who comes to close to the kids when the dog is in close proximity
It's bitten me more than once for no reason other than being "too close" to the kids
I have a permanent scar on my left hand from Tyson and the dog has paid the price, he has "Nike" embossed on his ass in retaliation for his unprovoked attacks.
Now I am an animal lover but little dogs take the piss, they use the "cute factor" to offset their fiddlesticked up tempraments.

Strange how the world sees bigger dogs like Pit Bulls, Boxers, Rottweilers and Dobermans to name just a few as "risks" when every day little carpet crappers like poodles, Yorkshire terriers, spaniels and the like snap at and bite people at will.
I agree that small dogs have a big dog complex. My wife and I are trying to rescue a Boxer from the pound. He is very sociable.

Here he is... We already call him Boomer..

We plan on having Many Boxers in our lives. They are just great family dogs and awesome protectors. Yo Z, Love your dogs man

Back