Do you own a LST?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been running the .30 for a while now and I'm still not getting it tuned the way I want it. It seems to have good top end power but the bottom end is lacking. Maybe it will come around here pretty soon.

Yeah, I would sure hope so......at least you would think so !

I might need to set the clutch with a higher stall speed or something.

I might need to set the clutch with a higher stall speed or something.

I didn't know that you could actually do that on the Werks clutch, I'm gonna have to get me one, that's pretty cool. Yeah, try it and see what happens. Let me know if it works or not, which I hope it does. So how do you like the titanium spear gears so far ?

i have reacently instaled everything but i having some troubles with the motor and the carburator ajusments the motor starts well but when i acelerate the motor stall and then die i dont now what it is , but the gears look preaty cool so far if you can help me i apreciate your answer nice to meet you by the way

i have reacently instaled everything but i having some troubles with the motor and the carburator ajusments the motor starts well but when i acelerate the motor stall and then die i dont now what it is , but the gears look preaty cool so far if you can help me i apreciate your answer nice to meet you by the way

Is this for Durwank or what ?:shrug:

i have a lst2, a savage x 4.6 , and a monster gt.

losi aftershock with custom metal work roll cage frame

my losi mega baja.

3-7-09bashpics001.jpg

3-7-09bashpics003.jpg

3-7-09bashpics092-1.jpg

3-7-09bashpics093-1.jpg

i have one!
parts4salenstuff032.jpg
dat4lstltng008.jpg
dat4lstltng013.jpg
:D she's nothing special but its my first RC....

Last edited:
i have and lst2 and my brother has and aftershock

I have one, a XXL. It's in pieces right now waiting for the last parts to make it electric.