Do Ofna cars have adjustable camber on front wheels? Specifically....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes..... i agree. Blazer... it seems we are gettin' along fine now... just had to figure eachother out. :doc:

L8r,
Garrett

got the hotbodies lastnight.. went thru it.. pretty good.. all the screws had loctite and all.. i was impressed.. the 2 things i so far dislike.. the engine mounts are much like a savage and only allow for direct bolt in of things like a 8 port, picco, and 21bb... a force 25 will not fit..

the 2nd dislike is the fact i have no idea what weights diff oil they used.. so i dumped it all out.. cleaned it and filled with 5k center, 3k back and 3k front for now.. also the diffs like a savage are not sealed so i sealed thm up..

they had diff oil in them already? I'm pretty sure all they had was grease so i dunno about what u are sayin.

yes mine had diff loc silicon oil in it from the factory.. it was either 1k or 3k.. cause it was not clost to a 5k feel and to be honest it did nto even feel like 3k.. so id assume 1k..

weird... the storm comes w/ grease in it. I cleaned it out and put 3k front and rear and 10k in the middle.

L8r,
Garrett