Distractions when Driving Rc's

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a once in a lifetime thing. But here in hawaii, our biggest freeway is 4 lanes and its about 4-7 miles long. Going 100+ is a feat. But all these damn ricers get in the way-bogging to get up the hill.
[move]-Kellen[/move]

This one time I was looking at this hot chick.... and my wife slapped me.

LOL, novicerob - I was with my bro, getting groceries at the supermarket, pushing the shopping cart towards the exit, when this smokin' hottie walks by the other way. Both he and I turn our heads to get a better look, assuming that the automatic doors would open. Well, we all know the saying: assume makes an ass out of u and me. The doors didnt open, and just as the girl turned her head and saw us staring at her, SLAM!!! we drive the shopping cart straight into the sliding doors. Felt like a complete idiot, and she laughed her arse off. One of my defining moments of childhood.

I also learned not to drive your rc car full throttle towards you, and turn to look behind u just as the car goes flying by at 50mph. WHAM!!! my friend was standing right behind me and I drove that car right into his shins. Broke his toe, and broke my eardrums from hearing him whine about it. Moral is : Look ahead of where your RC is going. :jester:

HAHAHAHHA i like the walking into the sliding door one... AHAHAh

True story - really did happen when i was like 19

yes driving a 1:1 at high speeds is stupid i learned from my mistake i had a hot car got on the freeway and let'er rip got stopped at 174mph and did 11 days in jail and am still paying off the $4000 in fines

Originally posted by Tux
yes driving a 1:1 at high speeds is stupid i learned from my mistake i had a hot car got on the freeway and let'er rip got stopped at 174mph and did 11 days in jail and am still paying off the $4000 in fines

174? is that all?

:D

Sure like to know what the hell you were in to do 174mph...why didn't you just keep running...

my hot girlfiend is usually around while i drive my car,,, its hard sometimes when she bends over to pick something up for me and her ass is hanging out its real hard ... driving i mean

174 thats like corvette Z06 speeds unless its a ricer with like 500 tanks of NOS in it.

68 merc cougar 351 windsor pushin about 550 horse with 2.73 rear gears and a 3 speed automatic

P.S. It was INSANE:shhh:

insane but was it worth $ 4,000 when u could have done that at a track for maby $20 bucks?

NO
, that would make sence and when i was 21 years old and stupid

Originally posted by KoRnKiD
174 thats like corvette Z06 speeds unless its a ricer with like 500 tanks of NOS in it.

Umm. Do you know what nos does? It makes the engine run cooler so that it can run at higher Speeds and RPM's. Fivehundred bottles of nos would just make the engine go so fast, that it would blow a driveshaft or something, I mean, these ricers probably keep their stock transmissions...
[move]-Kellen[/move]

ohhh well excuse me mister perfect. I was just overexdrating

overexadrating??? lol, spelling? overexaggerating. :smart:

Why can't we get a 3 page thread about RC'ing around here? Its always the BS that gets the most reply's

Originally posted by Tux
68 merc cougar 351 windsor pushin about 550 horse with 2.73 rear gears and a 3 speed automatic

P.S. It was INSANE:shhh:

That is a bad ass ride my buddy has the 67 it was car of the year back then. He has all quick release heads and all the trimmings but I think his is a 289 if I remember right so yours must be extremly fast cuz we did like 145-150 in his.

:stupid: Well, This is General Nitro Talk. Nos is NitrogenOxide. I know you were overexaggerating, but hey.Is there a problem?:stickup:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
:stupid: Well, This is General Nitro Talk. Nos is NitrogenOxide. I know you were overexaggerating, but hey.Is there a problem?:stickup:
[move]-Kellen[/move]

you gotta love these new smiles the really help you get the point across!!:OT: :) :cheers:

and to clear one thin up NOS is Nitrous Oxide not nitrogen and we run Nitromethane in our little wallet breakers:stickup: so what up now?

Back