diee

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drummerjamesh

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i know I'm gonna get flamed out the wazoo for this but........

it anyone else tired of dave chapell...well if you go to school out ought to be....I'm so damn tired of people saying "YEAH OK!", "WHAT!", and whatever the hell else they can think of hes about to wake up dead in a bush in freaking new mexico

ok I'm done venting now....would i get introuble if he really was dead in a bush in new mexico?

anyway
later

WHAT

Lol I am just joking He seems to be a trend setter for white people ... I know I want to be like him

Originally posted by El Pirata
Who's Dave Chapell?

a very funny controverial person on comedy central who has almost been pulled from the air from complaints

he is so funny though

Originally posted by drummerjamesh
i know I'm gonna get flamed out the wazoo for this but........

it anyone else tired of dave chapell...well if you go to school out ought to be....I'm so damn tired of people saying "YEAH OK!", "WHAT!", and whatever the hell else they can think of hes about to wake up dead in a bush in freaking new mexico

ok I'm done venting now....would i get introuble if he really was dead in a bush in new mexico?

anyway
later

dave rocks man

and why would u wish death on him

u should die. that guy is the funniest man in the world.......... what did the 5 fingers say to the face??? SLAP!! rick james bitch! hahahahhaha that was a good one of his

bryan

I am still trying to figure out how Delirious Eddie Murphy turned into Disney Eddie Murphy. Stop confusing me with new people!

OH man Delirious and raw are some of the funniest stand up I ever saw growin up man. (best MR. T voice)"MMMM Hey boy you look mighty good in them Jeans boy"

But you never would have forseen his being a Disney star later in life. Hell, Daddy Day Care, Shrek, and that new Haunted House movie. Definately a far cry from delirious.

Ya know true that I sometimes forget he did things like that since I don't really ever much watch poop like that at all. Now back on topic dave chapelle he does some good stuff. I frickin love that damn crackhead skit he does that poop rules right there

chapelle is great! the lil john skits are gettin a bit old, but the man is funny. I especially liked the bit about the internet being a filthy mall.

strangest "conversion" i've seen yet. other than disney eddie as mentioned, is George Carlin narrarating 'thomas the tank engine' videos. my 3yr old is on a Thomas kick right now...trains, books, videos. we rented our first thomas video and got to hear the master of the 7 dirty words saying "beep, beep and toot toot." what a change.

wiita

Eddie murhpay was the man back in the day, I loved his old stand up but anytime a new movie comes out with him in it, I dont even bother. Chappelle is the man.....I mean I HATE the Lil John skits but the Prince and Rick James Skit were fiddlesticking GOLD!! I like the prince one because it was perfect detail of him....randomly beating them in basketball in velvet and then feeding them pancakes.....Wanna play bas-ket-ball..hahahahah...you and your gang vs. me and the revolution.....everyone talked about nikki cause he was just so damn pretty! hahaha hot damn I loved that skit