Deal Or No Deal?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj200415

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
My friend traded his t-maxx for a rc10gt and an ofna buggy(1/8th scale). HE is going to sell the rc10gt to me with a whole box of tires, extra pipe, and 2 bodys with a remote with the digital screen on it for $150-$200. I saw it today, and its in perfect condition. The guy who traded it to him made a pipe for it, and it is the LOUDEST nitro i have ever heard. Is it a good deal?

I sold my Rc10Gt that was fully setup with Rpm, had a after market mill, 3 bodies, all aftermarket servo's and reciever, but had stock radio for $150. It was in practically mint shape as well. Sounds like a pretty decent deal. Personally I wouldnt go above $175 but thats just me. What radio is it?

Sounds like a good deal to me. I would do it.

sounds good, I think that is the normal price for a RC10GT used.

I would also check the engine. use your thumb and try to move the flywheel, Just to make sure the motor isnt fried.

I think after this season you will see the RC10GTs flood the market with used units. A lot of folks will be upgrading to the GT2. They will be as difficult to get a good price for as the TC3s.

If you want a GT and its in good shape you should get it.

Its practically brand new, it has no dirt on it, and has as much compression as a new engine. I still can't get over that pipe. Its so darn loud!

WOW!

sounds like a very good deal!

i mean, $150 is only like £100, so the highest your gonna go is like, £130! ($200!)

that's a very good deal mate, coz i have not heard any bad things about these cars at all.

just a nice fun R/C.

go for it!

If its' a home made pipe, you may want to change it out for the original.

If may not have the backpressure characteristics needed to ensure long engine life.

I drove it today, and it flys! I might put old pipe on it to keep the neighbors happy ;)

well most of them love the car, and when i drove it, they came out and watched me ramp stuff, and wanted to drive it!

Cool. Glad ya like it. Youll have to look into starting racing. There sweet rigs for that.

dannyd said:
Enjoy it.

Monkey Wrench your a funny guy.

Not trying to funny, at least outright, but just would like to know what a "bliddy neighbour" is. I thought folks from England spoke "English", obviously I'm missing something in the translation!

i will race it, matter O' factly, I'm racing this saterday.

it's bloody neighbour, i just thought bloody would come up like this: ******.

but obviously, it don;t.

Rush Evo man said:
it's bloody neighbour, i just thought bloody would come up like this: ******.

but obviously, it don;t.

Just watch nitro freaks spelling,when he actually correctlly spelled one post,Then you'll see what is blocked and what isn't,If you would like a list of what's blocked PM me,This doesn't meen to use the word even though it's blocked.

he's delexic ya know.

so please don't make fun of him or tell him off for his spelling.

i'm not saying you were, i mean, just don't.

ok?

thanks. :)

S-p-e-l-l C-h-e-c-k, works wonders.

Back