Daytona 500 is here!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
There may be almost 36 inches of snow on the ground and my back hurts... but its finally here! The Daytona 500, I can't wait.... this means the warm weather is comming!!!

Go Jr!!!! Starting from the outside pole!

.. and then Tom woke up. :)

I taped the duals today. Gonna put 'em on as soon as the pizza gets here :D

I'm jazzed, too. Except I still get to wait for F1 to start, too. And WRC.

I have no horse in this year's race. I think Kezlowski might be an exciting person to root for, but he's so prone to letting his anger drive the car, he may not finish many races this year, and not because of his own doing!

As to Jr., I wish him all the best of luck, but for some reason, he doesn't do it for me as a driver.

And don't even get me started on D. Patrick. :horsecrap

F1 will be exciting with Schumacher back in!:celebrate:

Hey Tom, how about a little wager? The driver with the most points up to the chase, looser gets a new look from the winner :D

I think he's had enough of wagering. :hehe:

.. and then Tom woke up. :)

I taped the duals today. Gonna put 'em on as soon as the pizza gets here :D

I've been burried in snow!!! LOL

Hey Tom, how about a little wager? The driver with the most points up to the chase, looser gets a new look from the winner :D

I might be interested.... whatcha got in mind? LOL

geauxdale03!!! :hehe::hehe::p:

LMAO!! thats funny right there!

I think he's had enough of wagering. :hehe:

I don't know.... you think I would have learned MY lesson by now!

faster speeds and more bump drafting what could possibly go wrong:) Trust me the kids know to leave me alone Sunday....Go 88

I might be interested.... whatcha got in mind? LOL

Your driver Jr, my drive Gordon, which ever driver is ahead in the points when the chase starts. The bet is for one month of what you and Rob getting now....You would look good in Dupont colors:hehe:

Carefull godale03, pretty soon you won't even remember what your org. avatar looked like. :hehe:

Alright fellas. It's almost time. Who's on your list of hopefuls?

Jamie Mcmurray (duh!)
Max Papis
A.J. Almendinger
Juan Montoya
Marcos Ambrose

*edit*
Is it me or do Hammond's eyes look twice as big with those glasses?? Heh.

Last edited:
I guess it is a bit late to post my hopefulls.... but of course the 88 is at the top, and then I pull for the 29 and the 14.

Wow!!!! What a finish!! That was so worth the wait!

First off, congrats to Jamie Mac and to Lesson what a race!! Where the hell did Jr come from? Maybe it was the cooler temps and the track tightening up, but he came out of no where! My heart is still pumping through my chest! I was screaming at the TV like a crazy man... my wife thought I was nuts. I haven't had much to cheer about the last few years.... it is nice to know I am still alive!! Wooo!!

I want in on this too. But I don't care for the system. How about if we just count top 10's??

That's an idea... Pete, what do you think?

Your driver Jr, my drive Gordon, which ever driver is ahead in the points when the chase starts. The bet is for one month of what you and Rob getting now....You would look good in Dupont colors:hehe:

You have put me in Dupont colors before... after the first Ohio State loss!! LOL

Sure, we'll do top 10's...Since there are three of us I'm guessing winner take all or do I have individual bets with each of you, LMK.

I never keep up with place finishes so you guys will have to let me know if I win LOL

Sure, we'll do top 10's...Since there are three of us I'm guessing winner take all or do I have individual bets with each of you, LMK.

I never keep up with place finishes so you guys will have to let me know if I win LOL

I will have to think about that one..... What do you think Lessen?

what a day for my compuyer to be on thr fritz...

You guys don't even know how big this is for me as a race fan. OMG.

After 6 1/2 hours, and three attempts at a green white checker, at least it was an exciting last two laps. Jr coming from 10th to second in one lap giving Jamie the push for the win was pretty bad ass!

what a day for my compuyer to be on thr fritz...

You guys don't even know how big this is for me as a race fan. OMG.

I know what you mean.... I know how I felt in 2004 when Jr won it, and in 98 when Sr won it. Words just can't describe it. Awesome!

After 6 1/2 hours, and three attempts at a green white checker, at least it was an exciting last two laps. Jr coming from 10th to second in one lap giving Jamie the push for the win was pretty bad ass!

That was a move worthy of his old man thats for sure!

LMFAO!!! SMaxxin is kicking some serious butt lately. :hehe:

Is it too late for me to place my bet?

Back