Dang servo died on xxx-nt which one should i get?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach.21

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Out racing and the stock steering servo died i tok it apart and the Limit tabs broke off and the little motor is locked up i was just wondering which servo should i get

since this a ST then you don' t need that high of a torque servo. The most I would really go is a 645MG. If youget a 94538z that would be an overkil.

I would even consider using a steering servo from a MGT. They are about 110 OZ @ 6v

Are you using a 6 v RX pack?

I use either a HiTec 625 or Futaba S9402 for my steering and an HiTec 625 or 645 for the throttle - like Jon said, you really don't need a ton of torque. But for steering, the speed of the Futaba S9402 just can't be beat! I love it!

And definitely make sure you are running a rechargeable 6v RX pack as Jon indicated!

PD2:cool:

Torque?

Hey if it is 4WD like my mt2 should I get a servo with higher tourque, because of the power being deliverd to the front. I mean does the fact that the truck is being pulled as well as pushed call for more power to keep the turn true?
:radio:

Back