Cyber NTC3 - FastEddy/Chrisitian: Feast your eyes!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those do look like drag wheels can u even turn that bling bling man you could blind some one with all that shine

Wow, I just noticed but those are piggyback resivoirs on those shocks. WTF? I think those wouldnt even work considering the tc shocks dont have that much travel anyway...:confused:

One, I bet that thing is heavy as hell. Two, I bet that bling bling thing costs an arm and a leg.

Originally posted by SilentHunterKellen
Wow, I just noticed but those are piggyback resivoirs on those shocks. WTF? I think those wouldnt even work considering the tc shocks dont have that much travel anyway...:confused:

Wow, I just noticed the piggy backs... I suppose they could be useful.

That thing is sweet. I wonder how much it does weigh. Either way that has got the bling blingin going on:bling: :bow:

Originally posted by Mayhem
I like the plastic bumper and reciver box

Sorry to burst your bubble but I noticed another thing. The bumper is RPM.:hehe: And I also want to know what engine that is. I think its a sirio, but This On-Road is proabably tougher than most off-roads.

I had an idea, for the tank he should try to fit it with the aluminum tank for the t-maxx. It would probly be too big for a touring car though. I got a question also, what are those piggyback shock things? I have seen them on several vehicles and i didnt no what they did.

Back