CowRC Jumbo Flat Mat Giveway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1/10 E-Revo kit is my dream xmas gift

I want an electric monster truck, thing is I'm not sure which one out of the erevo emaxx or savage flux. So I asked for gift cards to my lhs then I decide from there, plus I wouldn't want to ask one person for something that much.

i do plan on getting some servos and a set of hex wrenches ...maybe santa will get them for me :D ..lol

I would like to get a good working engine for my T-Maxx. Id even be happy with a used 3.3...as long as it runs well, cuz my current 2.5 is shot. Id love an LRP .32 for it...but a good running 3.3 would make me verry happy so I can run my T-Maxx again

My wishlist for this Christmas would be Futaba 4PKS

The only thing on my Christmas wishlist this year is for my sons to have a nice Christmas, however one of these mats sure would be nice too! :D

Traxxas funny car set up including tree light...and of course the ability and time to spend playing with rc stuff with my boys...

JConcepts Large hauler bag is all I want for christmas that is RC related right now.

2.8 Badlands for my Nitro Rustler, I think the beads on my Trenchers are about done.

Since I'm the only one that's going to be getting me anything for x-mas, I want a .21 nitro engine that will kill the brushless guys out of the corners !! Werks, Nova or something like that.

I'm looking to upgrade from my T-Maxx to the Revo.

My wishlist contains an upgraded hi speed hi torque servo for my Slayer Pro!

Thats all i wish for!

First would love a cowrc mat to go under my SMaxx but would love a new baja also to round out my collection:D:D:hehe::D

I would sure like to have the Cow RC mat and the RC4WD Trailfinder 2 kit is high on my list. Then I could build a copy of my first 1:1 4X4 a 1979 Toyota 4X4pickup.

I'd like to add the SCX10JK to the shelf:D

I wish for a happy Xmas with all my family, an to get a summit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back