Sold / Found Coby's Savage sale!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohmygahitscoby

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey guys,

I have a few stuff to sell from my FLM/Mid Tank build.

1.) FLM Ext. LCG TVPs mid tank ready!
DSC_0099.jpg

FLM Ext. LCG TVPs w/ Extended bone
FLM motor plate and servo plate
RPM receiver box
Rush battery box with S25 CF mount from PRC
MGT 150cc tank
Exhaust mount
Custom linkages made of OFNA linkages
This is the chassis that I used for my mid tank build. The TVPs have a scratch at the rear bottom of the left TVP, but still works great.
All this for $90.00 obo

2.) US Customs Roll Cage
DSC_0104.jpg

These were made for FLM Ext. LCG TVPs. Idk if it matters, but I used S25 bulks. and towers. Almost perfect condition. Has some missing paint in some places but overall condition is great. Only had 1 flip on concrete and the rest were on grass.
$40.00 obo or $30.00 if buying with the FLM mid tank TVPs ^^^

3.) Proline 40 series Cheyenne 23mm beadlocks with bowties
DSC_0109.jpg

Great condition. I think these have some stripped holes, but the screws still hang in there. When my OS30VG lost control, the tires ballooned up but no screw came out. I also had to use these 40 series foams I got off of eBay. these were too big so you may feel a distortion if you press against the tire, but when running its not noticeable at all. The Bowties still have great tread. These rims have been dyed black and have Axial rings on the outside. On the inside, there is the stock orange ones. I still have 3 of the stock ones if you want them. Unfortunately, they will only come with the screws that are already on since I threw away the old stripped ones.
$40.00 obo

PM me for more pictures

Prices do not include shipping. Please send me your zip code so I can get you a price. I only accept Paypal.

Everything sold here will go to my brushless build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back