check this out for a savage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thread moved to appropriate forum.

if you look closly he is only running 4 springs and 8 shocks... if you want lower go with shock limiters, or different towers and buggy shocks.

it's a custom LCG ( Low Center of Gravity ) graphite chassis most likely vertigo made it.

actually thats a customtvp made for him or by him just like the guy says. no one makes the x tvp's in cf. vertigo doesn't make cf tvp's anymore. all they are are duplicares of the x tvp's maybe with lower holes and thats really it. its not worth what he's askin for it

3 is right you can build it your self for a lot less. same money gets you a better/faster truck!

stock length, not midtanked, original and lame servo setup,

defintaley not worth the money

the low center of gravity chassie plate are £90 wot a rip, and you could also make your own lol if possable?

its a low center gravity chassis made by hpi the part number is 87248

its a low center gravity chassis made by hpi the part number is 87248

I doubt you mean the one on the truck, because that is not it. They are custom. look at those cut lines... Not cnc cut it looks like!

heres pic of my buggy. i built this the year befroe they made that buggy listed. kind of stange as other buggy savage owners thought they were lerking the forum..
DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

basher body for her. htese hummers take a beating, and keep her safe..
spaz stix color change action, chrome spaz stix trim and tint.
DSCN0118.gif

Last edited:
basher outfit: hummer body is excellent for bashing
candyredrimsandhummer.jpg

race out fit. stock body cause it's lite.
DSC00022.jpg

another earlier one. before the suspension mods.
k46savage.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

before cage mod. just had the hurge to hcange the color.
DSC00063.jpg

before the candy red center wheel mod:
hummercolorchangeshell.jpg

diving into mods:
DSC00070.jpg

jahariandsavage.jpg

day i finished the build..
DSC00056.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

truckandlowriderondaytons.jpg

this was all took place between 2/2005 (month 4.6 came out) first year release of the Savage 4.6 SS. completed 10/2005 3-speed tranny aint notin nice..

Last edited:
Back