Check out this stereo!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I had it I would rent my services to people who wanted to piss of their neighbors on say the 12th floor of their apartment building.

It looks cool, I guess.. I wonder if he knows that tweeters and horns un-like woofers need to be pointed directly at the audience to work well. A+ for looking cool, F- for functionality.

hmm bass. i saw an intgra with a sub wall it must have been just enough room for for the front seats then just subs thats outside let alone being enclosed wiht a sub wall. 1-1000 watt 15" sony xplod sub is good enough for my ear drums right now i still need to be able to hear a little bit after i get out of the car.

Rolex said:
Lots of cute little mini tweeters.
rolex,
i think its time to stop watching queer eye for the straight guy LOL.

I don't think those 'guys' do trucks. Anyway, give me a break, it's not like I called the tweeters 'precious' or 'just darling'... But they are delightfully thweet.

That looks like something that might be used to bring down small commuter aircraft, birds, and other low flying critters.

Sometimes, people and their need for loud noise just plain baffles me. These will be the same crotchety old farts who can't hear a fiddlesticking sound later in life and complain about not being able to hear to everyone they can get to listen. In my books, the owner of that vehicle just won a Darwin Award.

lets steal it!!! use it for a pa system for a race!!i would almost bet there aint enough battery power in there to run it!!

seems like someone could have saved a lot of trouble if the stereo were put INSIDE the truck. this way it wouldnt take so many speakers to hear/feel it. thats about as backwards as holding your car and trying to drive the transmitter around the track. it just doesn't make much sense to me. am i too old perhaps?