Carburetor not receiving fuel.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What about the fuel not going through the pipe, what could be the problem there?

What pipe? Are you talking about the fuel lines?

I had this problem a bit too. When you put a drop or two of fuel into the air intake will it run and just burn that up then die? Try a drop in the glow plug hole and see if it fires. I had a fuel delivery problem where my lines would prime due to a clogged filter. It would fire and burn any fuel i put in the motor but would lose prime. Check all your filters and seals and make sure everything is good there.

I tried putting a few drops of fuel into the glow plug hole but still The engine doesn't turn on.I think it's because the glow plug is a bit messed.

I tried putting a few drops of fuel into the glow plug hole but still The engine doesn't turn on.I think it's because the glow plug is a bit messed.

see if you can take it to a local hobby store, see if they have a glow starter and a plug for you. If your glow plug does not shine it could be a bad plug or the batteries for the glow starter could be dead. You could have a simple 20.00 fix but i would not leave it with them or less you do not mind paying them like 30-40.00 to go over it for you. In that case you could pay the fee and if it is the plug and glow starter. You should see if there is any local guys that can take a few min and go over it for you. When i started out i found a local guy that looked over my nitro and tuned it up for me and i gave him 10.00 way better then 40.00 . You need to make sure you take the plug out and turn over the motor a few times to get all the fuel out as well, do that out side as the fuel will spit all over the place.

I don't have a hobbystore nearby, I have to drive, train, bus for 20 miles. Can I just buy it off eBay or amazon? Because they sell glow plugs and the starters.

I don't have a hobbystore nearby, I have to drive, train, bus for 20 miles. Can I just buy it off eBay or amazon? Because they sell glow plugs and the starters.

if you have a glow plug starter that you use a battery then get a new battery and pull the glow plug and check to see if the glow plug shines bring. If it does not shine bright you need a new glow plug. If you have a glow plug starter that you have to charge do the same thing check the plug. At this point if the glow plug does not shine bright it could be a bad plug or a bad starter. You can find a cheap glow starter that runs off D batteries those can be had for 3-5.00 and glow plugs can be had for 3-6.00. If you run 20 percent a hot plug should do. Not having a store could use you a few bucks more but for me i would get a basic starter if your tight on case thats 5.00 or so and a glow plug . If you have the money get your self that cheapo glow plug starter that runs off batteries and a charger type one. Those can be had for 9-15.00, i like to have both types so if my charger one dies i can switch over to a battery one. If you want you can get 2 plugs its better to have extras. Now i am not sure if you missed all the guys saying you should take the carb apart. With out the glow plug lighting up you will never start. Maybe post a video if you can. Up load to youtube and post link here would be good. Some times the most basic issues can be a pain in the butt.